Fabulous Teaser 

Raman is worried about Ishita

and she is drunk refuses to come home

waiting to see what Raman does 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 7

Raman-just call ur maa-papa and wish them happy anniversary.isme itna rone ki Kya baat hai.he was saying when Ishita said-mere appa-amma mar chuke hai.she said and cried while Raman was shocked hearing it.

Raman-what??

Ishita nodded in yes and burst into tears hiding her face in his chest while he was stunned and thinking ways to console her.

Ishita-sab itna lucky nahi hota,Raman sir ,ki uske maa-papa uske saath ho.mere parent ne mujhe akela chod diya,to cry to die without them.she said crying while Raman was just caressing her hair softly letting her cry.

Ishita-bahut choti thi main,amma-appa ki princess ,but Amma ki death ne sab badal diya.mujhe akela kar diya .kisi tarah khud ko sambhal rahi thi ,ki appa bhi chod kar chale gaye.koi nahi bacha mera.bilkul akeli ho gayi main,bilkul akeli.

Raman-koi bhi nahi hai tumhari family mein,Bhai ,behan, uncle,aunt.

Ishita nodded in no and said-bas ek step mother hai,joh sirf meri death ka wait kar rahi hai.she said making Raman more shocked.

Raman-kya,but why??

Ishita-i don't wanna talk about her,she is a witch.mere appa ko alag kar diya mujhse.she said and Raman thought to console her first .

Raman-achcha mat batao,but please don't cry.tunhare amma-appa ko bhi kharab lagta hoga tumhe aise dekh kar ,stop crying bachcha.tumhe bhookh lagi thi naa,u just stay here.main abhi aata hoon khana lekar.he said and went to kitchen.he kept the food to warm while his mind was on her.

He was trying hard to control himself but couldn't and finally burst into tears.

Raman-kitna mushkil hota hai apne parent ke bina jeena.maa agar ek din Kya ek time naa kare mujhe,toh main bechain ho jaata hoon.pareshan hota hoon toh unse baat karta hai,kisi cheez se ghabrata hoon toh papa se baat kar leta hoon.woh bechari kaise jee rahi hogi akele,koi nahi hai uska,naa parent naa koi sibling aur main bhi usse akela chodne ki soch raha tha.nahi I can't do this, studies important hai but her pain,her pain is more important.i will always be with her,chahe kuch bhi ho.kuch nahi toh uska khayal toh rakh hi sakta hoon.shayad uska dukh ,uska akelapan kuch kam ho jaaye.he was thinking when food get warm.

He put it in the plate and went to her .she was sitting keeping her head on the bed rest.

Raman-ishita,get up.main khana laaya hoon.

Ishita-bahut neend aa rahi hai ,she said in semi conscious state.she was still under drunken state.

Raman-nahi,it's not good to sleep empty stomach.chalo ,main khila raha hoon.he said taking a morsel in his hand.he fed her and she start eating slowly keeping her head on his chest.

Raman-bhookh toh mujhe bhi lagi hai,kha leta hoon.he thought and start eating .he was eating and feeding her also while she was just sitting next to him resting her head on his chest.

After eating,

Raman-now go and sleep,baaki baatein kal karenge.he said wiping her face.

Ishita look at him and said-i don't wanna go there,I don't wanna be alone today.please mujhe yahan rehne dijiye.

Raman-yahan kaise,it's my room.

Ishita-main kuch nahi karungi ,promise.chup chap so jaungi ,but please don't send me to those darkness.mujhe darr lagta hai akele.

Raman-but,he was saying when she said-just for today,please.she said with pleading eyes to which he nodded in yes seeing her state.

Raman-ok u sleep here,main couch par so jaata hoon.

Ishita-hum aise nahi so sakte,mujhe yahin achcha lag raha hai.she said hiding in his chest.

Raman-aise,but u r a girl,I am a boy,he was saying when she said-u r not a boy,u r my angel,my guardian angel.jisse appa ne bheja hai,Meri take care karne ko ,he loves me alot naa,she was saying and slowly slept hugging him resting her head on his chest.raman smiled and very softly kissed her temple .

Raman-guardian angel,he said and closed his eyes adjusting both of them on the bed.very soon both were sleeping peacefully hugging each other tight.

Next morning,Ishita open her eyes feeling some weight on herself.she look around and saw Raman sleeping next to her.she got up at once and look around .

Ishita-main yahan Kya kar rahi hoon.kal raat Kya hua,main nashe mein thi,akela feel Kar rahi thi,phir Kya hua,she said closing her eyes stressing on her mind trying to remember what happened.

After trying for sometime,she could finally remember their convo,though she has some vague flashes of last night but she clearly remember their convo.how she was crying in his arms and he was consoling her.how he fed her and she slept hugging him.

She look at him and smiled.

Ishita-thank Raman sir,thank u so much for supporting me in my worst time.she said and went out of the room covering Raman properly.

She went to her room and lay down on the bed .she was feeling light and happy having someone next to her,like she is no more alone.

She hugged her pillow and thought to sleep for sometime but then got up thinking otherwise.

She went to take shower,after an hour,she came out and light a diya infront of the idol.she thanked the almighty to send Raman in her life and went to kitchen.

Ishita-aaj Raman sir ke liye chai aur breakfast main banaungi ,he did so much for me,itna toh main Kar hi sakti hoon.but Kya banaun,mujhe toh kuch nahi banane aata .she was thinking and said-youtube se dekh kar banaungi .she thought and brought her mobile .

She look for some recipes and finally settle on making sandwich which was easiest for her.

Raman got up at his usual time and find himself all alone.

Raman-ishita kahan gayi,she is ok naa.hume ek saath dekh kar kuch galat toh nahi samjha usne.he thought and went out only to see Ishita setting the table.

She saw Raman and said-arey aap jag gaye,I was about to wake u up.see I made tea and sandwich for u,taste it.

Raman got pleasantly surprised and asked-tumne banaya??

Ishita nodded in yes and said-taste kijiye.

Raman-brush karke aata hoon.saying so he went while Ishita waited for him.

He came after sometime and said-main aa gaya,let's taste.he said and look at the sandwich .it was little burnt.

Ishita-thoda jal gaya hai.

Raman-its ok,it's ur first time .Maine bhi jab pehli baar cook Kiya tha toh jal gaya tha.he said and took one bite .

Ishita-kaisa hai??

Raman-its good,thoda bitter ho gaya hai .I think mustard sauce jyada ho gaya hai but it's nice .

Ishita-thanks,chai peejiye.

Raman was afraid to drink the tea but drank reluctantly and smiled .

Raman-wow,it's very nice.mere expectation se jyada achcha hai.he said and start sipping it while Ishita was really happy.

Raman-tum bhi khao.

Ishita nodded and start eating.she too made face but then start eating.she too had tea and both had their breakfast together.

Raman -it was really nice,thanks for this,Ishita .

Ishita-thanks for last night.main itni rude thi aapke saath ,still u took so much care of me.i couldn't thank u enough .she said when he held her hand.

Raman -i also wanted to talk to u about last night,actually about u.

Ishita-haan boliye.

Raman -main yeh kehna chahta hoon ,he said reluctantly.

Ishita-haan ji boliye.

Raman-actually I am sorry ,I felt bad about ur loss.he said making her eyes fill.

Raman wiped her tears and said-sorry for making u cry,but we need to talk.

Ishita-haan boliye.

Raman-ishita,I am really sorry about ur loss,but joh ho chuka hai woh badal nahi sakta.toh main bas itna keh sakta hoon,ki ab tum akeli nahi hoon,main tumhare saath hoon,hamesha ,har pal,Zindagi ke har kadam par.he said making Ishita smile .

Raman-par tumhe bhi mujhse wadaa karna padega.

Ishita look at him and asked-kya??

Raman-sabse pehli baat,tum dobara drink nahi karogi,dusra tum dobara itni raat tak akele baahar nahi rahogi ,teesra aur sabse important,tum dobara aise rougi nahi,ki tumhara koi nahi hai,samjhi tum.

Ishita nodded and said-sab bataya hai toh yeh bhi bata dijiye,aapko Raman sir kahun yaa appa.she said smiling making him look at her.

Ishita-bilkul appa jaisi baat kar rahen hai.

Raman -pagal ladki,come to me.he said and she went to him.he hugged her tightly and said-aise mat roya Kar,I don't like it.main hoon tere saath,hamesha .

Ishita-thank u Raman sir,aap best ho.

Raman-waise u can call me Raman,sir is bit more.

Ishita-no ,I like this way only.u r my Raman sir and I love u alot .saying so she hugged him tight and he said-what,what did u said??

Ishita-ofcourse I love u,u r my guardian angel.

Raman smiled and said-and u r my baby,love u too .he said wrapping his arms around her and both smiled together happily.

That's all for now enjoy.

Sravanthix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful update😍

Loved Ishra Moments and how Raman supported Ishita and told her he will be there with her in each step.

Waiting for further updates and eager to know why Ishita Step mom wants to see Ishita die. Bit now Raman won't let anything happen to ishita even If her stepmother tries to harm Ishita😍

Thanks for the PM❤

Continue Soon... 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good Raman sir is different but good to hear 

Please cont soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional and beautiful update

Raman asked ishita to call her parents and wish them she said they are no more raman was shocked she was crying hugging him he didnt knew how to console her he asked she have any siblings she said no she have just step mother who is waiting for her death he was shocked and asked why she said she dont want to talk about him she asked him not leave her alone raman said he is going to bring food she is hugry he was warming the food and was thinking how he gets uneasy when he dont get call from his mother even one day and how he calls his father whenver he needs any advice raman brought food for her she said she is sleepy raman fed her she pleaded him to let her sleep in his room only she is scared raman agreed she hugged him and slept raman decided to be with her always next morning ishita woke up she remembered last night happenings she thanks raman who was sleeping she prepared breakfast for raman watching you tube video loved ishra scene raman took promise from her not to drink not to go alone out of home in night and not to cry ever loved their talk

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz plz plz continue soon

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update