Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

i could get Gumnaaam hai koi...vibes here🤔

😆

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Where a opinionated, western wearing girl doesn't get the guy but a "pooranmashi waalo Valentine raat hai" bakwaas karne waali white churidarwaali gets the guy.

It's the Madonna complex bollywood keeps rubbing in our noses

In a DTPH analysis, the critic says Nisha got Rahuled like Anjali in KKHH

Using Rahul as a verb cracked me up big time 😆...It's so spot on !!!!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

In a DTPH analysis, the critic says Nisha got Rahuled like Anjali in KKHH

Using Rahul as a verb cracked me up big time 😆...It's so spot on !!!!

Dtph?

I can't believe a guy like Rahul got woman after the way he treated Anjali all those years ago😪

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I agree👏

I also had similar kind of experience and I was humiliated by the guy I liked infront of the woman he liked...but still I didn't care about my self respect..but at last he humiliated me so much that I had to chose my self respect.. but I don't see that with Ananya..

Ananya used to be one of my fav character..but I m not liking the way her character is being destroyed 😭

lol..i had a worst experience too.. And being stupid..i confessed to him. He just treated my feelings as trash and humiliated me in front of whole class. But it was the last thing! After that..i didnt paid any attention.even when i was trolled by my own friends i used to put up a brave face and make jokes sometimes laugh on myself sometimes crack jokes on him

I had to bear him for entire 1 year. But in this 1 year i cried a lot but never begged again to him for anything. 

I got j too but never showed and now i am okay..i dont care about him anymore

I was expecting this from ananya..if rudra doesnt want her ...the  thats a signage chal nikal ja types...what she is doing now..is not done..

But i can't still hate ananya..i can understand😭

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Dtph?

I can't believe a guy like Rahul got woman after the way he treated Anjali all those years ago😪

dtph is dil toh pagal hai.......that's what you were talking about right ? with all the nisha and karishma kapoor talks ??

If gandi baat can be a romantic song in this decade and kabir singh can get the girl with a readymade kid, then why not rahul !?...that too all those years ago !!!! This is bollywood. Ek tarah Fire and masaan like films and dusri tarah yeh sab siyappe

Tiaraa thumbnail

Where a opinionated, western wearing girl doesn't get the guy but a "pooranmashi waalo Valentine raat hai" bakwaas karne waali white churidarwaali gets the guy.

It's the Madonna complex bollywood keeps rubbing in our noses

i dont understand why a character is linked with dress code in bollywood

Intelligence, dignity independent thinking smart modern girl is never appreciated..they always make her eithrr sidey for salwar wali..ya..bestie like a prop for hero..dude!!!

I also heard in a movie..

Ye aise (pointing at jeans t shirt girl) ladkiya ghar per leke jakt maa se milane wali nahi hoti...ye to bas time pass hai...

And salwar wali ko poiny krke he says...Shadi to bas inse hoti hai

Can you believe it..one of the most reputed khan ka dialogue tha ye

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

we are more desperate than anyone to see them making out😆

Exactly... gutter minds🤣

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

yeh spoiler yah tumhari swapna ?? I haven't checked the earlier pages. So asking seriously

MayRa are really married coz we saw Maya with sindoor and mangalsutra and MayRa are heading towards Rishikesh so I guess it's for honeymoon😆

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

lol..i had a worst experience too.. And being stupid..i confessed to him. He just treated my feelings as trash and humiliated me in front of whole class. But it was the last thing! After that..i didnt paid any attention.even when i was trolled by my own friends i used to put up a brave face and make jokes sometimes laugh on myself sometimes crack jokes on him

I had to bear him for entire 1 year. But in this 1 year i cried a lot but never begged again to him for anything. 

I got j too but never showed and now i am okay..i dont care about him anymore

I was expecting this from ananya..if rudra doesnt want her ...the  thats a signage chal nikal ja types...what she is doing now..is not done..

But i can't still hate ananya..i can understand😭

@bold same yaat..I was so stupid I confessed to him even after knowing that he would humiliate me😭

It was a such a worse experience...as if falling in love was a SIN😭

I can't hate Ananya because may be I too went through the same thing🤪

Tiaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Exactly... gutter minds🤣

this is so wrong...humara rishi abhi to tapka hai..we shouldnt😭