Outdoor shoot shivjen to rishikesh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Outdoor shoot shivjen to rishikesh
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
So I’m going to stick to the assumption here that this isn’t a well thought out track and there’s no actual plan in the show.
The actors are able to lift it up but story wise, it has no depth.
I don't understand why they cannot plot and execute a finite show of six months. I know they are starved for trp's but sony shows don't get ratings as it is.
if ratings are such a concern then reduce the show to 3 months.
Hope MayRa will be alone this time❤️
in which episode his room was shown. I think i missed out its details
Epi 35.. When Ananya confronts Rudra that why he went to Maya's house
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Hope MayRa will be alone this time❤️
please I hope ananya does not go with them
pap dhone gai hai ya dadi ko wapas lane🤔
pap dhone gai hai ya dadi ko wapas lane🤔
Daadi toh London mein hain na
ihmm....i missed it..let me check againOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Epi 35.. When Ananya confronts Rudra that why he went to Maya's house
wo beer baar me hogi... ye kyu lekr gai rudra ko..wo honeymoon spot nahi hai🤓Originally posted by: pranurosid
Daadi toh London mein hain na