Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: 72YIYONWBEZJ474M
Meh.
Sana should've spat more at this filthy asshole Shukla's pillow.
Pls leave this thread if ur only motto is to assasinate shukla
Originally posted by: DMYPCS6RBCRR6A7J
You don't have the authority to suggest what I should post or not in this thread.
Dhokebaaz Shukla is shit and is awful trash.
It pains to see my Sana falling in love with this piece of shit.
This is sidnaaz DT. We wld entertain criticism but healthy one. Same rules for someone assassinating sana .
I can say whatever in main forum or even in sidnaaz at. No one is stopping. Here most of the ppl.love both of them . Some ppl like me like sid more. Some like sana more. But no one hates .
So we maintain a certain decorum here.
And this wld be my last advice to u. Baaki if u continue, then we shall ignore ur posts
🥺has sana shifted her bed?
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
🥺has sana shifted her bed?
No sana sid slept together in night
Its daytime not night time. They r just taking a short nap i guess. I wont see too much into this.
What do ppl want. Shukla jhadofying aarti 4 this.
Aarti has been in their bed before also during day time
Trust me in the end all sid and sana solo fans will be unhappy with which direction blame game is happening
ohk i thought sana shifted her bedOriginally posted by: intruderfast
No sana sid slept together in night
Its daytime not night time. They r just taking a short nap i guess. I wont see too much into this.
What do ppl want. Shukla jhadofying aarti 4 this.
Aarti has been in their bed before also during day time
After watching the recetn USUD (Shehnaz's father off the table!) , I feel like Sid has really misunderstood Sana. He definitely owes her an apology.
Originally posted by: 4HF3PVJZQHAWBN2K
You don't get to decide to speak on behalf of everyone.
He hurt my Sana, and I'm venting because of him.
As I said, no Sana fan would ever ship her with Shukla especially with all of the torture he has done on her.
As per IF rules, you can't bash either Sid or Sana or sidnaaz in this thread. We respect them as individuals and their opinions. You may not choose to do that so choose any other place to vent but not here.