Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
Anu mein ittu sa 0.1 % self respect hota na usko dubke mar Jana chahiya aisa ladke pe time waste karraha . She is the biggest moron .
I want her to find out that in her absence Rudra was nuts after this woman!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
Anu mein ittu sa 0.1 % self respect hota na usko dubke mar Jana chahiya aisa ladke pe time waste karraha . She is the biggest moron .
I want her to find out that in her absence Rudra was nuts after this woman!🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Naah main door of maya's apartment also has the same 444 code naah? to unlock?
Nandini opened the door..
Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
Mom ne door khola she didn't crack 🤔
Okay Nandu aunty took her in..
n yeh ananya MJ ke saath reh ke iska bhi dimaag dhakkan ho gaya hai..
Aise sidha bedroom mein kaun ghusta hai? Woh bhi kisi aur ke ghar pe kisi aur ke bedroom mein..
Jasoos hai toh kya hua??
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Abhi toh I domt mind her dieing, seriously! 100 donkey mare tab yeh paida hui
🤣
Ok, I love you guys! Creative and hilarious! :')
Thaank you! For making my day! ❤️
Dream couple... love is love 🌈
Maya's main door's lock is 444?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I want her to find out that in her absence Rudra was nuts after this woman!🤣
Isko Rudy boy ke shirt ka toota hua button milna chaahiye Maya ke bedroom se..🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Maya's main door's lock is 444?
Madame ne har jagah 444 rakha hai..
Was Rudra's past this simple to unfold? Was she really Rudra's gf or MJ planted her? I feel there is something more to this story which is yet to be revealed. Or Am I analysing this too much😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Isko Rudy boy ke shirt ka toota hua button milna chaahiye Maya ke bedroom se..🤣
Arrey button nahi, shirt milna chahiye. Inside edge ka vivek Oberoi Todhi hai ki button bhi V likha hai(nahi tha series mein, woh V ka brooch lagta hai coat pe😆)