People in bird land are so hopeful that this precap has more it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
People in bird land are so hopeful that this precap has more it.
Where did u find it 🤣🤣
It looks like rehearsal
🤣🤣🤣 I m sorry but Sonakshi looked so uninterested or may be Dipika was not well 😆
YouTube lol. Yeah looks like a rehearsal. I like what she’s wearing and was wondering did she ever wear this on the show.
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
🤣🤣🤣 I m sorry but Sonakshi looked so uninterested or may be Dipika was not well 😆
Yeah Dipika looked so uninterested in this rehearsal or whatever they were doing. She also didn’t have much lines. I was irritated listening to Pari and her Bollywood jaap 🙄... abhi tak Bollywood mein entry bhi nahi mili isko lmaooo bus kuch aur hi kaand karrahi hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Yeah Dipika looked so uninterested in this rehearsal or whatever they were doing. She also didn’t have much lines. I was irritated listening to Pari and her Bollywood jaap 🙄... abhi tak Bollywood mein entry bhi nahi mili isko lmaooo bus kuch aur hi kaand karrahi hai 🤣🤣
Farah khan kie movie ka sapna dekh rahi thi Tanya kie sautan ban gayee
Farah khan kie movie ka sapna dekh rahi thi Tanya kie sautan ban gayee
LMAOO 🤣
I would have liked it if she actually used Rohan’s contact to get into Bollywood, and then shoo his advances off.
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
LMAOO 🤣
I would have liked it if she actually used Rohan’s contact to get into Bollywood, and then shoo his advances off.
But instead she used Rohan’s sperms and shooed her bollywood ka sapna