Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

I wish she stays safe forever, I love ManyaTara Jodi a lot!!! If she were to die Nayantara will be all alone.

If manyata character really a cameo and die then I'm pretty sure nayantara and brinda will unite. Maybe brinda dont trust manyata r8 now which is normal. Nayantara know about their crime since childhood so she pretty clear about this family. Brinda lives with those and she kind of naive r8 now so don't believe those story .if something really happened to manyata then I think she will take revenge. But I don't want manyata to die so soon .I love her character so much and shayantani is best naagin above all of .

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah she is safe.. hope she remains in the show till the end

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

I wish she stays safe forever, I love ManyaTara Jodi a lot!!! If she were to die Nayantara will be all alone.

Same wish She Stay Safe Forever ⭐️ Missing Manyatara Jodi right Now 😔

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That title scared me man. No Manyata , No Naagin for me atleast. 

Noone , i repeat noone can say those cringey dialogues with a straight face like her until now. The show needs her until Brinda/Nayantara slip into her shoes.

PS : Whilst attacking the Parekh's , Manyata kept blabbering the same sentence of " sabko mardalungi , kisiko nahi chodhungi "  , so you can guess how bad the writing department is that hey cannot even write sufficient dialogues to suit the purpose , to drag tbh. Only Sayantani can repeat the same thing again & again with different facial expressions which makes it bearable.

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

If manyata character really a cameo and die then I'm pretty sure nayantara and brinda will unite. Maybe brinda dont trust manyata r8 now which is normal. Nayantara know about their crime since childhood so she pretty clear about this family. Brinda lives with those and she kind of naive r8 now so don't believe those story .if something really happened to manyata then I think she will take revenge. But I don't want manyata to die so soon .I love her character so much and shayantani is best naagin above all of .

manyata have to die so to give nayantara that space

might be if trp fall then somehow they will make her reentry

i hope manyata live but dont see its happening

if brinda will be against manyata then how she will become what she is destined for

so at the time of manyata death she will know the truth and will hear herself but will not be able to save her mother

and thus avenging

and we cant deny how nayantara will become if parekh killl manyata

as we cant deny nayantara loves manyata the most

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What you said probably true but I love manyata character so much .she got her own goal and not confused. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

BTW 😳How's You MyDriya😛 

Watching N4 😉after Namah ❤️

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Watching it to enjoy in bits & pieces... not regularly

But yes I do love Syantanti as Naagin..