Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Yaar..y making the already shattered girl feel more heartbroken...today bp proved that Mish is not his blood.she is just a parayi..I want Mish to run away now from that mad house..only Abir can make Mish happy and strong and vice versa .🤗🤗

Ammu......true....even I felt BP went overboard.Till now I was okay with his actions...because it was understandable.....but to say something like that to mishti.....I really dnt knw what to say. He also proved he doesn't trust her .....so is he different from Abir.??BP was angry with Abir becoz he didn't trust Mishti.......so what is this now?? Plus nobody defended her when Jasmeet went on her rant........I actually felt she was alone in that house.BP is like Meenu v2.0 trying to emotionally blackmail her....the poor girl couldn't even oppose because she has to do the ryt thing and payback her ehsaan. Also she will be tagged as a homebreaker by her own family if this rishta breaks.....as subtly pointed by varsha. Ab woh kare bhi toh kya kare? 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Iiejxkefkfnfjheorjr witbakwkgiqbturdn2jtirb

AIBER BAN GAYA NEEND MEIN BHI HOSHIYAR AGAIN 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

sirnxeovnebisenditjrhriskttbtsirnhicengighe

Intense abir v nanchak nannu  -finally  open challenge starts now 

Lwkdnfskfnyfjdkfnendjentdjrntrjdjrjrnffntnt

BP 3D lenses are stolen by naanu 🤣🤣🤣  role reversal here too 

Nsekfdjelfhridtnfnejgjdnenfjdtjdnrnfnfntng

Looks like finally RVs doing some real conversation 👏👏👏

Kxkednridntidrnfjthdkdlyjcejgktjfjrjtfk3kdkg

Looks like finally mahs have lost their brains 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Spdjdkdlvjfjdjdkgkfjhfjftjfkfjggightntmfmtj

Super fantastic mind blowing episode,  definitely the best best best one post leap 

Take a bow makers  , what a thrilling exciting side 🥳🥳🥳 now can't wait to see how this super tracks ends 🥳🥳🥳

Ps: peeps who are wondering about who will I choose 😆😆😆  l

which team I am in 😃😃🤣🤣 

Really glad to know some people care about my choices too , just lobbbsssssss you all 🤗🤗🤣

Toh sun lo gaaon valo , 

Kaate nahi kat te yeh din yeh raat , 

Kehni thi tum logo se Jo dil ki baat,  

Lo aaj mein kheti huuuuuuuuuuuu

I am ABIR KI Uruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

#AbirCanAndWillDoIt 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Ab toh brain bhi vapas aa gaya hai , ab koi nahi rok sakta , pilot ache se plane udana 😉😉

☺️☺️

Rest I will in the highlights,  very much excited to write about today's episode 😳

Knew Abir's Uru wil like today's episode and will have something super to write about it too!!  It's like a festival for us today🤗

Can't wait to read your highlights today 👍🏼

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

He might be testing both MishBir and their love for each other, that’s why he is inviting Abir to Mehndi. But something else might happen after Mehndi and before wedding and Nish might end up helping Mishti run away. 

He might be....but not sure....🤔He might be actually trying to prove a point to Abir .....that Mishti will chose him and not Abir. 

But in the end he will only realise that Mishti is not happy and unite them....since the whole mah fam is behaving like they are possessed ...and emotionally abusing the girl.😳

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

😂 aur Parul khana le jaati apni bestie ke liye 🤣🤣

Yeah Parul will definitely do that🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha thats actually good re.. even i was not much interesting but today episode gave me that jolt... excitement has increased like anything 😆🤗

ohh that will be awesome like real wala awesome 🤣 remember the pic of naman in jail that meenu wanted to showcase in abirs exhibition i want such a pic of meenu 🤣

Just saw the episode and I wish I could watch it all day on repeat mode,😒

Btw I didn't get two things one is what's with that asha Kiran letter? And what Parul said about BM and dhamki or something to Abir?

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Iiejxkefkfnfjheorjr witbakwkgiqbturdn2jtirb

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

sirnxeovnebisenditjrhriskttbtsirnhicengighe

Intense abir v nanchak nannu  -finally  open challenge starts now 

Lwkdnfskfnyfjdkfnendjentdjrntrjdjrjrnffntnt

BP 3D lenses are stolen by naanu 🤣🤣🤣  role reversal here too 

Nsekfdjelfhridtnfnejgjdnenfjdtjdnrnfnfntng

Looks like finally RVs doing some real conversation 👏👏👏

Kxkednridntidrnfjthdkdlyjcejgktjfjrjtfk3kdkg

Looks like finally mahs have lost their brains 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Spdjdkdlvjfjdjdkgkfjhfjftjfkfjggightntmfmtj

Super fantastic mind blowing episode,  definitely the best best best one post leap 

Take a bow makers  , what a thrilling exciting side 🥳🥳🥳 now can't wait to see how this super tracks ends 🥳🥳🥳

Ps: peeps who are wondering about who will I choose 😆😆😆  l

which team I am in 😃😃🤣🤣 

Really glad to know some people care about my choices too , just lobbbsssssss you all 🤗🤗🤣

Toh sun lo gaaon valo , 

Kaate nahi kat te yeh din yeh raat , 

Kehni thi tum logo se Jo dil ki baat,  

Lo aaj mein kheti huuuuuuuuuuuu

I am ABIR KI Uruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

#AbirCanAndWillDoIt 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Ab toh brain bhi vapas aa gaya hai , ab koi nahi rok sakta , pilot ache se plane udana 😉😉

☺️☺️

Rest I will in the highlights,  very much excited to write about today's episode 😳

🤣🤣

Aha.....somebody is superexcited😆

Welcome to the club🤗🤗🤗

Lagtha hain my advises to abir kaam agaya😆😎

And Abir came on track after the lengthy dialogues betwee abir and mishti.....phew ..I am glad we gave them a platform to talk.....warna Abir wapas nahi aata😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Meenu I hate you..how can you choose this girl  for abir..kitna kharaab choice hai tumara😆

Forgot the gaay bahu in all the excitement🤣🤣

Who is the guy sitting beside her.....looks too young to be her father.....😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ammu......true....even I felt BP went overboard.Till now I was okay with his actions...because it was understandable.....but to say something like that to mishti.....I really dnt knw what to say. He also proved he doesn't trust her .....so is he different from Abir.??BP was angry with Abir becoz he didn't trust Mishti.......so what is this now?? Plus nobody defended her when Jasmeet went on her rant........I actually felt she was alone in that house.BP is like Meenu v2.0 trying to emotionally blackmail her....the poor girl couldn't even oppose because she has to do the ryt thing and payback her ehsaan. Also she will be tagged as a homebreaker by her own family if this rishta breaks.....as subtly pointed by varsha. Ab woh kare bhi toh kya kare? 

BP has no strength to handle his own family members yaar.so how will he able to understand Abir..and nobody tries to stop jasmeet from her taunts...now thee is no difference between meenu and bp..atleast meenu is clear abt her funda..and she knows that Abir is her son..but bp made Mishti parayi now..I really don't know how to react to this drastic change..mah house finally turned to another mad house..when RVs r finally talking some sense ,here mahs r actually losing their sense😆😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Ya BP is not going to accept Mishbir anytime soon. And Mishti will run away from house but if Nishant will help her run away or not is yet to be seen. After mehndi drama it’s possible Kuku might reveal to Mishti the reason behind breakup. 

yea totally agree👍🏼

I'm also waiting to see kuku step up and support their siblings in their love story🤗

Mishbir gave everything they had to bring kuku together...now it's kuku's time to defy the odds