Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_94

πŸ‘πŸΌ Agree completely.He is adding his own style to the character and making Neil more adorbale πŸ˜³

he is the charmer β˜ΊοΈ

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

How good he was here πŸ‘

SJ expressions were very good here  and you were so right .Neil was so eager to settle the matter in front of Mini and kept asking sorry.Yes , he was restless also .For s second i thought he shall shout at Mini for trying to listening to his phone calls .They way he had come running up was good shot and he wanted to have this chef Neil image in fornt of her and not bother her with other things  and SJ showed all this feeling amazingly.πŸ‘

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

SJ expressions were very good here  and you were so right .Neil was so eager to settle the matter in front of Mini and kept asking sorry.Yes , he was restless also .For s second i thought he shall shout at Mini for trying to listening to his phone calls .They way he had come running up was good shot and he wanted to have this chef Neil image in fornt of her and not bother her with other things  and SJ showed all this feeling amazingly.πŸ‘

That was one of my favourite scene .

Just because of his expressions there 

And mini was also good as concerned girl .

But it was more of Neil scene and Srj Just nailed it 

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

I just loved the fact they discussed age Gap factor nicely.

So srj is selected after many audition we're conducted . Srj n Ash performance together is so powerful and like they said they have gud timing and very gud offscreen bond the age Gap never mattered.

Edited by SRJKiShraddha - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is perfect as Neil . Looking forward more of Neil and his past story .

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Such a honest and fun interview .My respect just increased for both Sourabh and Ashnoor .They are such good actors and they know their craft so well. They have bonded so well. I hope their friendship stay this strong  always and  when they are onscreen i just see Mini and Neil.They make audiences believe in the characters through thier brillant acting.πŸ‘Kudos to them and the team for getting such perfect actors for the roles .πŸ‘

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

He is perfect as Neil . Looking forward more of Neil and his past story .

I am very happy with scenes how CVS writes.

Patiala babes just needs gripping twist , which they do very nicely subtly without much negativity in drama

N_sharmaa thumbnail

I have to admit my just looking at Sourabh,Ashnoor .They are looking so classy together .

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Such a honest and fun interview .My respect just increased for both Sourabh and Ashnoor .They are such good actors and they know their craft so well. They have bonded so well. I hope their friendship stay this strong  always and  when they are onscreen i just see Mini and Neil.They make audiences believe in the characters through thier brillant acting.πŸ‘Kudos to them and the team for getting such perfect actors for the roles .πŸ‘

Casting is perfect , even cutie saisha . I love this trio