It seems Aryan has something important to say but today Ranbir didn't let him say? Don't know what it was about?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It seems Aryan has something important to say but today Ranbir didn't let him say? Don't know what it was about?
Yes. She is making Pragya scrapegoat when she herself is equally at fault.
Sheโs always been like that with pragya, she is a hateful woman
It seems Aryan has something important to say but today Ranbir didn't let him say? Don't know what it was about?
Yeah he seemed worried I think ๐
I think itโs pretty obvious when someone is just looking at you without actually listening to what you are saying or understanding what you are saying, yet Prachi is going on and on talking and canโt tell that her words are registering on Ranbir who clearly looks dazed xD
Maybe he got to know about the girl from his friend๐
Maybe he got to know about the girl from his friend๐
I guess we'll have to wait for monday to know.
Yes but cvs also have habit of forgetting about aryan so I am not so sure they will show it.
Yes but cvs also have habit of forgetting about aryan so I am not so sure they will show it.
Yeah there's a possibility that cv's won't give us any answers on monday as to what aryan wanted to say.
Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum
1.3k