Woww... This one ❤️
🙈.... Tfs!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woww... This one ❤️
🙈.... Tfs!!
What happened Aaluu
I don't know yaar.. It's just too much now!!! I am not going to buy the same shit every time!!!
Come to the thread..
Here's the link...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/152387962
You will get to know ... It's pathetic!!
It's ridiculous!!
alu🤗Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Shanuuu.. 🤗🤗Yahan aaja...
I haven't spoken to you in two days....
How are you.??!!
Yeah..i rarely visited the forum in the last two days! Was busy!!!
How r u?????
Originally posted by: Shanayass
alu🤗
Yeah..i rarely visited the forum in the last two days! Was busy!!!
How r u?????
I was fine..
Abhi mera dimaag phat raha hai...
I am so damn frustrated... I am losing my cool.. I am just stoping myself with great difficulty on not being offensive!!
OK I AM DONE. RATING OVER. I can't anymore, thats why I hate commenting and getting involved on all these topics 😵
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
OK I AM DONE. RATING OVER. I can't anymore, thats why I hate commenting and getting involved on all these topics 😵
That person won't understand howmuchever you try autumn...
Uska sui jis pe atka hota hai.. Ussipe atak jaata hai.. Usko wahan bhi kuch bolna hota hai which concerns no way to her!! 🤦♀🤦♀🤦♀🤦♀🤦♀🤦♀
I never post anything on any other thread except our written updates and this thread (i feel like home here)
Other threads I visit I read and I quietly leave 😆
Don’t spoil ur mood Aalu 🤗there are some people who are always disappointed about our show no matter what
Birdland mein phir se jagdha chal raha hai Rohit aur Sona ko leke 🤣
Rohit worshippers VS Sona’s bakts
Birdland mein phir se jagdha chal raha hai Rohit aur Sona ko leke 🤣
Rohit worshippers VS Sona’s bakts
And both Rohit and sonakshi are in the same team Ronakshi 😂❤❤❤
I never post anything on any other thread except our written updates and this thread (i feel like home here)
Other threads I visit I read and I quietly leave 😆
Don’t spoil ur mood Aalu 🤗there are some people who are always disappointed about our show no matter what
I am soo reminded off Rohit's dailogues and I can't help but smile ... You instantly lifted up my mood... ❤🤗
"Hum sabko ek saath khush nahi rakh sakte.. " and "tum chocolate nahi ho ki sab tumhe pasand karein.. "