RuRa will be the end gameOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆😆
This show is progressive show..
Idhar leads ke alawa baaki sab romance kar rahe hai..
Mere liye toh mere RuRa hi kaafi hai..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
RuRa will be the end gameOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆😆
This show is progressive show..
Idhar leads ke alawa baaki sab romance kar rahe hai..
Mere liye toh mere RuRa hi kaafi hai..😆
haa yar...i cant forget his last dialogue... He didnt knew he was dying..
Kameeni maya..karma will bite you!!
I hope so! 😭
My heart still hurts 💔
heyyy tia..whats up ?hello hi bye bye..khana kha ke jana huh😆
Abhi toh breakfast kar k aayi hu 😆
Heyyyy Tahiti... yes I’m going good what about you ?😊Originally posted by: Tahiti-1
Hello there! Hope you’re doing well! 😊
Rudra n Rajeev is RuRa 😆
...oh to wait till afternoon..fir khana kha ke jana huh😆
Originally posted by: prernahazra
Heyyyy Tahiti... yes I’m going good what about you ?😊
Good! It’s nighttime on my end 😆
I hope your day goes well!
tumhe hottest coupke nahi pata..kausa show dekhti ho yar...