Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
By negativity I meant the forum as a whole not the AT in particular. Surely I'll be back once the environment improves here🤗
Understandable. Hope we see you around more though.. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
By negativity I meant the forum as a whole not the AT in particular. Surely I'll be back once the environment improves here🤗
Understandable. Hope we see you around more though.. 😊
Originally posted by: PVVPYLUIN3OEYAFJ
Good Morning Hope .....
I have still my Friday going on....and the weather here is -7 ....
Updates over 😆

Oh yeah.. I should ne complain around you though. - 52.
I can hardly bear - 15. That's like the limit.
Good morning girls have a great weekend.
Happy birthday Priya 🎂🤗
Good morning Abhiya. Did you sleep well? 🤗