Aurtika, this one is for you 🤗

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aurtika, this one is for you 🤗

Yes please 😆

🥺🥺
Thank You. CV🤗
Ronit Chaubey and his dancing skills.😂 I enjoyed his dancing with knife on Anu's fav song too.😂😂😂
I admire the way he is is totally devoted to his paagal di 😂 If she says sun rises in the west then sun rises in the west for him...else he will kidnap sun too 😂
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
I admire the way he is is totally devoted to his paagal di 😂 If she says sun rises in the west then sun rises in the west for him...else he will kidnap sun too 😂
He took a complete 180 turn from not liking Komolika di to devotee of his di 😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
He took a complete 180 turn from not liking Komolika di to devotee of his di 😂
Haan....lol😆 His not liking Di phase was only for a day 😆

Thank You. CV🤗
Ronit Chaubey and his dancing skills.😂 I enjoyed his dancing with knife on Anu's fav song too.😂😂😂
Both brother and sister have gif dedicated for them 😆
❤️
Yet not watched the epi...
Pre anth promo just ruined everything..
Please koi positive theory dedo ...