Ditto! 😍
i m so eager to watch their journey video, I want creatives to make one journey video of this couple together other than the solo one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ditto! 😍
i m so eager to watch their journey video, I want creatives to make one journey video of this couple together other than the solo one
Aaaaaeeeeeerrrrrgghhh 😡 😭😭Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Woh andar sadta hain 😡
Assuming that Sid will be kidnapped and made to confess 😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
i m so eager to watch their journey video, I want creatives to make one journey video of this couple together other than the solo one
Guys, looks like it’s as I predicted 🙈 Gautam writes LipstickAllOver 🙈
Edit: UNCONFIRMED.
Guys, looks like it’s as I predicted 🙈 Gautam writes LipstickAllOver 🙈
Gautam hasn’t written it, I think someone else made that after Gautam put up that pic that she is cutie and crazy 🙄
😆😈😈 this I’m eagerly waiting for for many many reasons 😆Guys, looks like it’s as I predicted 🙈 Gautam writes LipstickAllOver 🙈
Guys, looks like it’s as I predicted 🙈 Gautam writes LipstickAllOver 🙈
If she really did then 🤐
nooooooo....😒Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Gautam hasn’t written it, I think someone else made that after Gautam put up that pic that she is cutie and crazy 🙄
Is it? Will delete then ASAP! TnxOriginally posted by: Ashhima3
Gautam hasn’t written it, I think someone else made that after Gautam put up that pic that she is cutie and crazy 🙄
Edit: Too many responses already. Can’t edit now. Will be more careful next time. I assumed it’s verified info. Not so sure now.
Is it? Will delete then ASAP! Tnx
Edit: Too many responses already. Can’t edit now. Will be more careful next time. I assumed it’s verified info.
that’s what I understood looking at that