Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting teaser

Ishu is drunk..raman is worried for her

Kahi ishita koyi problem mein na bhas jaye..

Update soon di

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Continue soon

Sravanthix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting Teaser

Curious to know what will happen next

Please do update soon.

Thanks for the PM❤

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser Di...

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nice update

loved it

raman protect  ishu

someone is following ishita

update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

interesting teaser

update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 6

Ishita was standing in the balcony lost in her thoughts when Raman came with two mugs of coffee and said forwarding one towards ishita-mujhe aisa lag raha hai,yaa tum sach much sad ho??

Ishita look at him and he asked-pata nahi kyun,but I feel whenever I talk to my mother,tum ajeeb behave karti ho,quite unlike u,kabhi bartan dhone lag jaati ho,toh kabhi kuch aur kaam.u r ok naa,kuch problem hai kya.ok let me guess,yaa toh tum apni mumma ko bahut miss karti ho yaa phir tumhara jhagda hua hai unse.bolo,Kya baat hai??he asked looking at her.

She didn't said anything,just came closer and rested her head on his chest.he got shocked by her bold move ,he was about to say something when she said meekly,please hold me.

Raman look at her and could feel sadness on her face .he wanted to shrug her away but don't have the courage ,so he slowly wrapped her in his arms.both were standing in the balcony sipping their coffee slowly without uttering a word,he was holding her waist lost in his thoughts while she was lost in her thoughts.

After sometime,Ishita went to her room mouthing a thank u while Raman stood there for long.

Raman-yeh Kya ho raha hai mujhe.i can't dance on her tune like this,she is affecting me and very soon she will start affecting my studies too.i can't let this happen ,mujhe usse dur rehna chahiye,bahut dur.woh sirf meri housemate hai,aur kuch nahi hai hamare beech.mujhe hum dono ke beech duri rakhni hogi warna Meri padhayi disturb hone lagegi.jis cheez ke liye main yahan hoon,I can't ruin it.he thought and was determined to maintain distance between them.

Next day ,Ishita got up hearing a notification on her phone.she picked it and read the reminder.her eyes got teary reading the notification and she said looking at the roof-happy anniversary,amma-appa.i hope aap dono toh atleast saath ho.mujhe toh akela chod diya but aap dono jahan bhi ho,saath ho.khush ho.i love both of u alot.she said and wipe her tears feeling empty without her parent .she was trying hard to stop her tears but her loneliness wasn't letting her .finally she stopped trying and start crying bitterly.

She hide her face in between her legs and cried for long.

After long,she was sitting in her room looking at nowhere particularly exhausted of crying, exhausted of being alone, exhausted of living alone.

On the other hand,Raman was up and was making breakfast for themselves when he thought of his decision.

Raman-raman ,tujhe sirf khud par dhyaan dena hai .just forget about her,uski apni zindagi hai .she will take care of herself aur agar nahi kar paayi toh khud apni problem sort out karegi,tujhe Kya karna hai. He said and start making food for himself.

He did his breakfast looking at her closed door again and again.he was trying hard to not think of her ,but couldn't and finally went near her room.he knocked the door and said-ishita,Ishita .r u up,college nahi jaana .it's late.he asked but didn't get any answer.

He asked again and Ishita said-aap jaiye,I will go a little late.i have some work.

Raman-ok,he said and went after doing his work.though he don't want to leave her alone but his mind was adamant to stuck to his study.

Ishita sat there for long not feeling like going anywhere,doing anything ,so she just lay down thinking about her childhood when her parent were alive ,she was their princess.they use to love her alot and do everything for her.but since she lost her mother ,she hardly get any time of her father.and after his second marriage ,Ishita was all alone .and his death last year ended her family,now she don't have anyone whom she can call her family,all she had is a step mother who just wish for her death.

Ishita-kyun akela chod diya,Amma,appa.mera koi nahi hai,I am all alone,all alone.itni akeli ki samajh mein nahi aata takleef mein kise call karun, jisse meri takleef se takleef ho.she said and closed her eyes feeling loneliness.

The day passed normally ,Raman was trying harder to concentrate on his studies but wasn't able to concentrate.he was looking at his phone thinking to call her.he finally got irritated and switched off his phone.

In afternoon,Ishita woke up feeling very bad.she picked her phone to call Raman ,thinking he may come for her,but it was switched off.

At last,she couldn't take the loneliness and went out of the house to kill her loneliness.

Raman came back at five.he was looking for Ishita and said-hogi kahin,itna uske baare mein kyun soch raha hoon.but woh college bhi nahi aayi thi aaj.hoga kuch kaam usse,mujhe kya.mere paas apna kaam bhi hai .he said and tried to get busy in his work.

Soon the evening turned into night.it was nine ,Raman now start getting worried for her.

Raman-itni raat ho rahi hai.ladki hai,Indian hai ,itni care toh kar hi sakta hoon.he said and called her ,but she didn't answered his call.

Raman-hogi kahin,party Kar rahi hogi.waise bhi woh bigdi hui hi lagti hai.he said trying to console his heart and start eating but couldn't eat anything .he covered the food and said-kyun main itna pareshan hoon,Meri kuch nahi lagti woh.he said to his heart nth time trying to get some peace and relief ,but he was feeling very restless.

At last he stopped trying and start calling her.but she didn't answered the phone.

He kept the phone and start studying.he was trying to concentrate but couldn't.he closed the book and called her again.

Slowly it was eleven in night,Raman was calling Ishita again and again but she wasn't picking his phone making him too worried.

Raman-kahan hai yeh ladki,kyun call nahi utha rahi.ishita,please pick up the phone damnit.he said and at last she picked her phone .

Raman-where the hell r u ,Ishita??kitni raat ho gayi hai,time dekha hai tumne,Ghar aao abhi. He said strictly .

Ishita-nahi aaungi,kyun aaun. Kaun hai mera jiske liye ghar aaun.mera toh infact koi ghar hi nahi hai. She said making him realise that she is drunk .

Raman-tumne sharab pee hai??he asked with shocked expression.

Ishita-haan pee hai,aapse matlab,kisi se matlab nahi hai .nobody should care for me.

Raman-just shut up ur nonsense and come home.i want u here now,he said angrily.

Ishita-nahi aaungi and stop being my appa.aap nahi ho mere appa,infact aap kuch nahi ho mere ,toh stop ordering me .she said rudely making him feel bad at her words .

Raman-kuch nahi main tumhara,yes main bhi yahin samjha raha tha khud ko subah se,but pata nahi kyun samjha nahi paa raha tha.naa chahte hue bhi tumhari fikar kar raha tha,but thanks to u ,ab nahi karunga .now finally I can study and live peacefully.he said and hung the call.

Raman throw the phone in frustration and went to sleep.

Ishita look at the phone and said-maine aapko bhi khud se dur kar diya.please don't go away.mujhse dur mat jaiye,mera koi nahi .she said and got up from the place.

She took a cab and was going towards her house while her eyes were teary .she was fully drunk and was crying ,all lost in her grief.

Raman was trying to sleep but was getting up again and again feeling angry.

Raman-kyun itna gussa aa raha hai mujhe.arey koi meri apni thodi naa hai,hogi kahin.koi mil gaya hoga,maze Kar rahi hogi .sharab pee rahi thi,party Kar rahi hogi.tu kyun uske liye apni neend kharab kar raha hai.mujhe uske baare mein sochna hi nahi,mujhe kisi se baat karni hai.haan maa se karta hoon.he said and called his mother.

His mother picked the call and soon they were talking happily.raman was also relieved talking to his mother.

At twelve,he hung the call and said-lets sleep Raman,it's really late.aaj ka din Ishita ki wajah se barbaad kar diya but now stop thinking about her.uske baare mein sochne ke liye nahi hai tu,u r here to study and make ur parent proud.woh hogi kahin kisi party mein.he made his mind and was about to sleep when there was a knock on the door.

Raman -aa gayi,wahin hogi.main kyun kholun.uske paas bhi toh keys hogi,we r just housemate ,nothing else .thinking so he was going but then went to open the door.

He open the door and saw her standing .her eyes were red and puffy .

Raman-bahut sharab pee naa,koi aur nasha bhi karti ho.drugs ,he was saying but then stopped and said-mujhe Kya,come inside.i have to go and sleep.he said and Ishita came inside with trembling steps.he was getting angry seeing her condition and wanted to shout on her too but stopped thinking he don't have a right on her.

He closed the door and was going when Ishita hugged him from back and said-i am sorry.

Raman-chodo Ishita,let me go.mujhe neend aa rahi hai.

Ishita-gussa hain??

Raman-nahi,why would I??

Ishita-please mujhse gussa mat hoiye,she was saying when she felt throwing.she ran to the washroom and throw up while Raman went behind her.she throw up and was trying to stand but wasnt able to balance herself so he held her.

Ishita look at Raman and said-i am sorry.

Raman washed her face and took her to her bed .he made her lay down on the bed and said-so jao.

Ishita-gussa hain??

Raman-nahi,so jao.u r drunk ,hum kal baat karenge .he said patting her.yes he was angry on her but can't leave her in such condition.

Soon she slept and he was just looking at her.

Raman-kya hua hai ,why she is looking so sad.why she got drunk.he thought but didn't got any answer.he was feeling tired so he went to his room to sleep.

At two ,Raman got up hearing knock on his door.he opened the door and saw Ishita standing on the door.

He look at her and she said-bhookh lagi hai.

Raman look at her and she said again-bahut bhookh lagi hai ,kuch khaane ko hai.

Raman-mujhe Kya pata,go and find ur food.tumhari responsibility nahi le rakhi hai maine.tumhi ne kaha tha,I am not ur father.he said and was about to close the door when she hugged him tight and start crying bitterly.

Raman got startled and said-hey Ishita,Kya hua .tum aise kyun ro rahi ho,sab thik hai naa.bolo.he asked in concern while she continued crying.

Raman took her inside and make her sit.he gave her a glass of water which she had in a go making him realise,she is thirsty too.he gave her another glass of water which she drank.

Raman-kya khaya tha joh itni bhookh lag gayi??

Ishita-maine subah se kuch nahi khaya,kuch nahi peeya.she said making Raman shocked.

Raman-but kyun,Kya hua hai ishita.why u r so sad,kuch khaya peeya nahi,sharab pee,college bhi nahi gayi.aankhon se lag raha hai ki royi bhi ho .abhi bhi ro rahi ho,sab thik hai naa.kya hua batao mujhe??

Ishita-aaj amma-appa ki anniversary hai.she said crying.

Raman-itni si baat,tum choti choti baaton par aise kyun roti hai .arey unke paas nahi hai toh kya hua,just call them and wish.mere maa-papa ki anniversary hoti hai toh main bhi unhe call Kar leta hoon.aise thodi naa rote hai bachcha.he said trying to console her when she said-aapke maa-papa zinda hai ,mere amma-appa ki tarah mar nahi gaye hai. She said making Raman shocked.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's a nice update. Ishita has finally revealed to Raman that her parents are died. That's a start. Eager to read ahead. Continue soon please. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago