I don’t understand why can’t they shut shop?!?
OR PLEASE GIVE ABHIGYA A WEB SERIES!!!
I have realized they won’t give Abhigya a web series becos they need them to have some TRP for kkb. It’s the worst thing for Abhigya fans
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t understand why can’t they shut shop?!?
OR PLEASE GIVE ABHIGYA A WEB SERIES!!!
I have realized they won’t give Abhigya a web series becos they need them to have some TRP for kkb. It’s the worst thing for Abhigya fans
Originally posted by: columbia
I don’t understand why can’t they shut shop?!?
OR PLEASE GIVE ABHIGYA A WEB SERIES!!!
I have realized they won’t give Abhigya a web series becos they need them to have some TRP for kkb. It’s the worst thing for Abhigya fans
They know very well how it works, hence last week when trp dropped they instantly put abhigya precap & this week too abhigya dance and their nokjoke kkb's official fc page also filled with abhigya posts only except few post of freeloaders and precap 😂
The pattern for trp has picked! Wednesday Thursday Friday with AbhiGya scenes and Saturday hogaya separation, to follow up with supporting characters drama whole upcoming. They need AbhiGya to sell the next coming drama of supporting characters! 😂
Jaise zee uses Shabir Sriti for promoting, the same writers doing, using AbhiGya for promoting..
the only conclusions i see from all the comments and one track that can solve all problem bring in a reincarnation track for Abhigya kill them off and give them a rebirth a whole new story of Abhigya of course abhi's naughty prankster hilarious nature is intact in the rebirth also along with Abhigya,Abhisekh Prem Mehra naughtiness and his pranks was usp of the show