Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnayaK11 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Its just for fun ! You know it right? šŸ¤” 

Zabardasti ki harr cheez me burai kaise nikal skte ho yaar?

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I find aman to be better looking than roshni.

I need more than looks as find looks to be superficial. Chemistry wise they both are very good together other than that I care for acting. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Today's ep was quite fun i liked it. Ye Aman to day by day naughty hota ja raha hai uff.šŸ˜ˆAaj to Roshni ne keh bhi diya Khan baba aap to bilkul hi paagal ho gaye haišŸ˜†Lagta hai Aman ke upar se raat ka nasha nahi utra.ā˜ŗļø I think Jinnad ka badshah banne ke baad Aman ke andar wo  feeling increase hogayi hai.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Roshni ne kaha kya chahiye aapko Aman - aap chahiye mujhešŸ˜†Whats going on in Aman's head these days . 

Ye chotu to ab bahut hi disturb karne laga hai ab uspe pyaar nahi gussa araha haišŸ˜”Apni age se jyada badh raha hai adults ke beech mein har baat mein ghusne ki kya zarurat. Khan family ne jyada hi sir pe chada rakha hai agar koi baar baar ye kare to bade to daant bhi dete hai, now Aman should strictly handle chotu and tell him har baat mein bado ke beech ghusne ki zarurat nahi hoti hai bad manners hoti hai.šŸ˜³

I liked it too minus the colour daba dialogue, itā€™s rude IMO. I donā€™t think any one should be discussing skin tone joke or not and itā€™s not even a funny joke when it becomes repetitive. Aman is lattu now lol šŸ˜‚ which is good because letā€™s face it as newlyweds they have yet to have a heart to heart conversation without being interrupted. 

Regarding the kid totally agree I am finding him to be a nuisance now and he is acting way to old than his age. He canā€™t talk without lisp but whenever he does talk he sounds older. They need to tone down his interference itā€™s getting annoying now. Generally kids rarely interfere like this unless they are already in the room but here he just pops in and doesnā€™t even knock šŸ¤”šŸ¤” really bad manners.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

I liked it too minus the colour daba dialogue, itā€™s rude IMO. I donā€™t think any one should be discussing skin tone joke or not and itā€™s not even a funny joke when it becomes repetitive. Aman is lattu now lol šŸ˜‚ which is good because letā€™s face it as newlyweds they have yet to have a heart to heart conversation without being interrupted. 

Regarding the kid totally agree I am finding him to be a nuisance now and he is acting way to old than his age. He canā€™t talk without lisp but whenever he does talk he sounds older. They need to tone down his interference itā€™s getting annoying now. Generally kids rarely interfere like this unless they are already in the room but here he just pops in and doesnā€™t even knock šŸ¤”šŸ¤” really bad manners.

I really don't like that color conversation. Roshni again started daba hua rang, kam height. And chotu he has become irritating now

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Was a fun epi! Can Mr Chotu please go to school and do homework or other kid stuff  please?

Also, I could not help but notice that there are other males in the immediate friends or family since there were guys to dance with Aman.. šŸ˜†but no Aftab! Does that family know Roshni is back? šŸ˜†

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I really don't like that color conversation. Roshni again started daba hua rang, kam height. And chotu he has become irritating now

I agree and just because a female says it doesn't make it better. I would absolutely hate it if a male said to a female so I cannot say oh its a joke because a girl is saying that dialouge- its not a joke when she keeps saying that. 

Chotu needs a friend he has too many adults around him. Also what kind of function is this - no Aftab? matlab Saima ke sasural se koi nai? They need to really focus on story and strength between the leads and cut this other crap its very annoying now.