Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting teaser di.... 

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh log ba apne kaam se kaam nahi rekhthe..

Ishita ko kitni buri legi hogi

Hope raman un logo ko acche jawab de

Update soon di

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice teaser

Happy Sankranth di

Thanks for the pm

Sravanthix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Teasing Teaser

Hope Raman is also  there to give a benefitting reply to those ladies. 

Continue soon

Thanks for the PM❤

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Raman needs to speak up for Ishita.

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sad teaser Di..

Plz update soon...

Thank you..

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 17

Ishita came to bhalla house and went to ruhi's room while Raman was busy in reading newspaper.

Ishita look for ruhi everywhere when she heard,ruhi is in raman's room.i mean ur room.toshiji said.

Ishita went to their room and kissed ruhi's temple.

Ishita-get up betu,see it's morning .she said caressing ruhi's hair while she got up rubbing her eyes.

Ruhi-aap aa gayi, mumma??Kahan thi raat bhar ,ruhi was waiting .

Ishita-sorry baby,emergency thi .aap raat mein papa ke saath soye,maza aaya??

Ruhi-bahut,u r know papa read me fairy tale .mere papa best hai,sabse achche papa hai .she said chuckling.

Ishita-that I know,ur papa is best.now get up and get ready for school.

Ruhi-i don't wanna go today,mujhe aapke aur papa ke saath shopping jaana hai.aur aaj aapka koi celebration bhi toh hai.please mumma,I don't wanna go.she said pleading.

Ishita-ok,don't go today ,but Kal se u have to go.

Ruhi-pakka mumma,u r the best.main jaa Kar freshen up ho jaati hoon.

Ishita-ok,call me if u need anything.she said and ruhi went to washroom nodding.

Ishita then went to toshiji and said-good morning mummy ji.

Toshiji-good morning puttar.kab aayi tu??

Ishita-teen baj gaye the.

Toshiji-oh,then who opened door for u??

Ishita-noone,actually I don't want to disturb anyone,so I went to amma's house.mere paas keys thi.

Toshiji-ok,but ab tum iss ghar ki bhi keys rakha karo.and please don't come home alone at such hours.raman ko bula lena.its not safe.

Ishita-ji mummy ji.main help karun??

Toshiji-nahi ,everything is done .yeh chai Raman ko de do ,neelu is setting the table.

Ishita nodded and went to Raman.

Ishita-raman,aapki chai.

Raman took it and thanked him.he start sipping the tea while Ishita smiled.she was feeling good to be a part of his life and doing things for him as his wife.she look at the sky and thanked the almighty for granting her wish.

She was looking at the roof when Raman asked-pankha saaf karna hai??

Ishita look at Raman with confused eyes and he said again-pankha saaf karne ka mann hai,Kya ghoor ghoor Kar dekh rahi ho??

Ishita made a face and said-aapse matlab,apni chai peejiye naa.

Raman-nahi,I thought maa tumhe kitchen mein kaam karne nahi de rahi toh tum pankhe saaf karne ke chakker mein ho.kar lo Kar lo,issi bahane kuch kaam Kar logi,thodi patli ho jaogi.

Ishita narrowed her eyebrows and said-what to do mean,main moti hoon??

Raman-tumhe nahi pata .hey bhagwaan kitni bewakoof ho,tumhe sach nahi pata.its just so obvious ,ki tum moti ho,he said smiling.

Ishita-ji nahi,main moti nahi hoon ,bilkul bhi nahi.she said with a frown.

Raman-aisa tumhe lagta hai,but in reality tum ho moti.he said making a serious face .

Raman-waise bhi Maine kaha tha naa tum uss doctor se moti ho.

Ishita-aapko kuch jyada hi uss doctor ki yaad nahi aa rahi.

Raman-haan aa rahi hai.actuallt woh bahut sundar thi.kaash main married nahi hota uss samay.toh usse line maarta.he said smiling teasing her .

Ishita-woh toh aap aaj bhi nahi hai,toh kisi aur ki taraf dekhne ki sochiyega bhi mat,main aapko aisa karne nahi dungi ,samjhe.bade aaye line maarne wale.she said and went smiling.

Raman-maza aata hai madrasan ko irritate karne mein.he was saying when toshiji called everyone for breakfast.

All settled for breakfast and start having it while Ishita was feeding ruhi happily.raman was happy seeing ishru bond while Mr and Mrs bhalla were too happy seeing ishraruh happy .

Toshiji-puttar,tum log shopping Kar aao,muh dikhayi ki rasam shaam ko hai.

Ishita-ji mummy ji .she said and Raman said-main nahi jaa paaunga.

Ishru look at him and toshiji was about to say something when Raman said-mujhe bahut important presentation banana hai.

Toshiji-mujhe kuch nahi sunna,u r going with ishita.she said and went .

Ishita look at Raman and he said-i really have work,actually I am not going back. Toh boss ne mujhe yahan par ek project sambhalne ke liye,he was saying when Ishita said-its ok Raman .main samajh gayi,aapko kaam hoga.dont worry,main ruhi ko le kar chali jaaungi.i know work is very important.she said and went to change.

Mr bhalla smiled and said-woh khud bhi kaam karti hai naa,issliye uski importance samjhti hai .toshiji ki tarah nahi,he was saying when toshiji said-i am listening,bhalla ji.

Mr bhalla got silent hearing her while Raman went to their room and said-thanks for understanding me.

Ishita-its ok ,raman.aapko thanks kehne ki zarurat nahi.

Raman took out his card and said-please shop with this.

Ishita look at him and took the card smiling.

Ishita-thank u.

Raman-tumne itni easily le liya,I mean it's good.but I thought tum kahogi that u have money.u r self sufficient.jaise aaj Kal saari working women kehti hai.

Ishita-main aisa kyun kahun.main kitne bhi paise kama loon ,but apne husband ke paise se shopping karne mein joh khushi hai ,woh apne paise mein nahi.it gives the feeling of belongingness,that we belongs to each other.ki aap mere hai,mere pati.she said and went smiling while Raman was just looking at her thinking about her words .

Raman-kuch bahut hi alag hai Ishita mein.something very different,very unique .joh usse dusron se alag banata hai .he was thinking while ishru went to shopping.raman too got busy in his work after sometime.

Ishru were busy in shopping .they picked sarees,suits for Ishita,frocks and pants for ruhi.few shirts for Raman and clothes for Mr and Mrs bhalla too.

After shopping for long,they finally went to pay the bill .

Ishita gave raman's card to clear the bill when shagun hold her hand and said-wow,tum toh bahut tez nikli.kal Shaadi aur aaj card bhi le liya .achche se uda rahi ho apne rich pati ke paise.

Ishita took the card and gave it on the counter and then said-haan,uda rahi hoon.aapko kya problem hai,mere pati hai,unke paise hai .main unki biwi hoon.joh chahe karun,aapko kyun khujli ho rahi hai.aapke pati ne aapko paise nahi diye.kya hua bache nahi Kya,Ashok ke paas paise.raman se bolun,jarur loan de denge .he is very rich.she said taking the card back and was going out with ruhi.

Shagun-bahut udd rahi ho naa.but yaad rakhna,woh mera used hai.i think tumhe used cheezein use karne ki aadat hai.ek kaam karo,yeh sandal main ab use nahi karna chah rahi.isse bhi le lo,mera used handbag bhi le lo.aur kabhi mat bhoolna,Raman aur ruhi ko maine choda hai.she said smirking.

Ishita-kabhi nahi bhoolungi aur naa hi kabhi unka saath chodungi,kyunki aap bewakoof thi joh Raman ko chod diya.main yeh bewakoofi kabhi nahi karungi.

Shagun-jab tak paise hai,yeh pyaar hai.dekhte hai tab kya hoga jab Ashok ,Raman ko pehle ki tarah bhikari bana dega.

Ishita-first of all,aisa kabhi nahi hoga aur agar hua bhi ,toh bhi main Raman ka haath nahi chodne wali.chahe Khushi ho,chahe gham.i will be always beside him.aur yeh aap bhi dekhengi aur waqt bhi.chalo ruhi,we r getting late.she said and start walking when shagun came infront of her and said-tum jitna bhi Raman ke kareeb raho,woh tumhare kareeb kabhi nahi aayega,kyunki woh sirf mujhse pyaar karta hai aur hamesha karta rahega .tum meri jagah kabhi nahi le paogi.

Ishita -mujhe tumhari jagah leni bhi nahi hai . apni alag jagah banani hai Raman ki life mein,kyunki aapki koi jagah hi nahi hai Raman ki life mein.she said and was walking when shagun said again-oh really,toh tumhe pyaar karta hai woh.toh hai kahan,akele chod diya,sirf card diya saath nahi .mujhe kabhi akela nahi choda usne.she said smirking making ishita's face fall but she composed herself and was about to answer when ruhi said,papa and ran to him.

Both the ladies look at ruhi anv then Raman who picked her in his arms .

Ishita smiled seeing him while shagun's face fell.

Raman walked to them and said-haan Maine tumhe akela nahi choda,shagun ,but u left me.and thanks for that.i became a much better person without u.he said to shagun and then looked at Ishita and said-kaam khatam ho gaya tha,toh aa gaya.can I join u two??he asked smiling.

Ishita -we r done,hum wapas hi jaa rahen the.

Raman-oh ,I am late.he said with a sad pout.

Ruhi-no papa,we have time .chaliye saath mein lunch karte hai aur phir hum movie bhi dekh sakte hai .naa mumma,aaj hum sabki chutti hai toh enjoy karna chahiye naa .she said excited.

Raman-i am fine,if ur mumma don't have any problem.

Ishita-i am in,let's go .she said and ishraruh went together happily .Raman turn to shagun and saw her fuming .he smirked and held ishita's waist protectively and went with ishru smiling while shagun fumed in anger.

That's all for now,sorry couldn't add the teaser ,as it went long .will write that in next update.enjoy.

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....fabulous update di...

Continue soon plz....

Shagun .....she is so irritating....

Continue soon plz

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update loved ishra nok jokh loved how Ishita gave answer to that apshagun continue soon

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon