I can watch sid reunion video in the middle east. I was never able to watch any videos previously and can’t watch Asim’s video either. So it’s true.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I can watch sid reunion video in the middle east. I was never able to watch any videos previously and can’t watch Asim’s video either. So it’s true.
Originally posted by: Janedonayaar
I can watch sid reunion video in the middle east. I was never able to watch any videos previously and can’t watch Asim’s video either. So it’s true.
This is HORRIBLE then
This news should go viral
Originally posted by: Swarika16
Guys check this out even krushna is supporting Asim. He clearly doesn't like Shukla.
I am legit shocked. I have watched previous seasons and and every year videos will not be visible. This is the first time I could watch a video on their page. Probably wanted to kill riaz brothers reunion hype. So desperate of them to stoop to such tactics.
And Shukla's video is visible ?
Guys I have made a post regarding this on main forum
Please comment
Originally posted by: Janedonayaar
I am legit shocked. I have watched previous seasons and and every year videos will not be visible. This is the first time I could watch a video on their page. Probably wanted to kill riaz brothers reunion hype. So desperate of them to stoop to such tactics.
If Krushna is supporting Asim then he should have said something to him at least !
Just waiting for that moment to happen soon ☺️
In shaa Allah
Waiting to see asim's reaction. It would be priceless.
Originally posted by: Swarika16
Guys check this out even krushna is supporting Asim. He clearly doesn't like Shukla.
Lol any classy person can see who Is good . But first time I liked that someone said ki Asim nahi parta Bina faltu ke jhadge mein which is true. Ausko poke karte hain log . Asim is the most non dramatic person.