https://twitter.com/thekhbri/status/1217799032124379136?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
https://twitter.com/thekhbri/status/1217799032124379136?s=21
Lets see how and what he will do 😆
If he ends up bashing n insulting anti shuklis, it will go in their favor
I guess hotel task rakhenge🤔
Originally posted by: OMGITSME
Why would they call their most favourite winners who clearly support Asim? Horrible games BB is playing.
Exactly
Like seriously makers have chose to invite vindu over people like gautam
They wanted gutter chaap celebs!!!
Originally posted by: NSE2D5QUV4NW447T
BB ka standard kitna gir gya h. Pindu,Tamya,rolly polly,kam-bhavna jaise logon k tweets dikhate h national tv pr aur apne ladle ko promote krne k liye bulate h.
I like your names....🤣🤣
I wish she ignores Shefali completely!!!!
In every sentence he will say Sid FTW. 🤣
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
I like your names....🤣🤣
Thanku🤣
And then few claim that channel is NOT BIASED 🤣
Sending a paid PR of a contestant as a guest is DISGUSTING and UNFAIR!
Wow now PR is also getting entry into the house? Fantastic 🤔