Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Maya ka plan fail.. 😲
Is it Maya's plan? I mean making Myrah shoot MJ?
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Maya ka plan fail.. 😲
Is it Maya's plan? I mean making Myrah shoot MJ?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I just heard it break😆
😒dil todke haste ho mera, shayari meri yaad karoge🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Maya ka plan fail.. 😲
Wahin toh! Aise kaise? CVs bimaar hai kya?
rudra: Omg ...to wo tum thi...jo bache utha ke le jane wali .mummy warned me about you..i never thought it to be true😭Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
And you said to the driver about the garden and I stalked you guys when you were playing with a 10 year old rishi till here, so I knew you will be here
Maya: but ab tum bache nahi ho!🤔
Rudra: pick me up in your arms and i may surprise you. 😉
Maya:

Originally posted by: pranurosid
Is it Maya's plan? I mean making Myrah shoot MJ?
Aise uth pathang plan aur kaun banata hai?
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Is it Maya's plan? I mean making Myrah shoot MJ?
Yes I suspect so
And she won't appreciate Rudy being soft for MJ or agreeing to the marriage I think.
Does maya really have feelings for rudra? I really doubt on her . after what she did
Aise bachkane plan kaise krleti ho maya behen🤔
rudra: Omg ...to wo tum thi...jo bache utha ke le jane wali .mummy warned me about you..i never thought it to be true😭
Maya: but ab tum bache nahi ho!🤔
Rudra: pick me up in your arms and i may surprise you. 😉
Maya:
I was making Maya weird, You made Rudra weord
hum dono team se batting krte hai😎