Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

🤣🤣

Hats off to you Diyu for doing LU for Meenu's Gali Ka Gunda avatar episode!

From segment itself we could make out the chillam chilli she was going to do 

🤣 seriously she looked like a lady don today... i was thinking how shaheer would've felt n camera man who took this close up shots 🤣

Hmmm... so maybe Nannu didn't hear them talk.

But yeah, Nannu's possessive side is coming to surface now. It's going to increase more and more now...

no i dont think so pali but he is definitely giving mysterious vibes... 

haan even i said this slowly his over protectiveness n possessiveness is coming out and this is not good for mishti.. 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

🤣 reading about it itself is very funny, can't wait to watch the episode😆

watch it sam and say if you too got scared by her,..🤣

Chalo, satyanash * 100!

Very good writers, very good! 

Keep it up! Shabaash 👍🏼

same feeling pali... lets accept it and wait for the final confrontation.. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

kunal explains inspector that parul is not that smart to do all this... she havent even gone to school n is illiterate.. 

inspector says we have been searching for proof against mehul since long but this time we dont want to take any chances...

naanu assures parul they will find some solution... he goes to kunal n says about knowing what meenu actually wants as kunal asks about it abir comes there and says i'll tell you... 

nannu n mish in ngo and ngo didi is there.. they talk about bangle making... didi says mish tried making it on own but couldnt become expert.. mish says but i wont accept defeat until i'm successful... says to nannu that i keep looking on when didi n her friends make it with so much ease... 

didi says about mishbir together trying to make bangles... but realizes what she said n asks sorry n goes to get refreshment for them...

nannu says to mish i'm your best friend you dont need to act infront of me.. you still love abir naa..

mish says there is no use in thinking of something which cant be a part of our life... and i dont want to waste my time nannu.. i'm starting a new life with you n i wont disappoint you ever... 

@Bold: arre yaar What is the point of this scene??🤔 Such a waste of time and drag of track...

Nishant already knows Mishti hasn't forgotten Abir.

Nish also knows that she's doing this rishta just for BP sake.

We already know from Mishti's POV monologues that she is acting strong whilst still heartbroken..

Come on writers..stop dawdling and pick up the pace to mishbir patch-up🤔

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

nandu 🤗

yaar today seriously i got scared of her not voice but her expression n close up shot... you watch epi naa at one point she looked very scary shouting abir n grinding her teeth like she was ready to slap abir.. 

achaa? oh man, I don't know how I'm going to tolerate her whilst clapping for Abir🤔😆👏

Yeah, no compromises with dancing 👍🏼😆

It is such a tragic contrast to earlier MishBir where they never let anyone come in between them and always talked directly. Abir had even clearly told Mehul to not interfere between MishBir as it was their matter and only they had a say in deciding things.

Now, MishBir have become typical ITV couple where they remain mute and others fill in the gaps!

Writers have diluted their own powerful product... hum kya kar sakte hai!

🤣 yeh rishtey hai nach gana ke

same feeling pali... i have been saying this from first market scene... mishbir are totally itv couple now exact opposite of their actual self... just for drama they have compromising on every single unique traits of mishbir 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

naanu says to abir its now impossible for you to meet mishti after what meenu has demanded...

kunal says no abir bhai cant sacrifice his love this time.. i will talk to maa and she will listen to me... nahi when she doesnt listen to you how will she listen to me... 

abir thinks shaadi maa wants to get me married to someone... how can i destroy someone else's life along with my life.. 

parul calls abir n asks what meenu has demanded.. abir assures he will get her out.. parul says he wont do anything, that too for her he shouldnt do anything now.. i dont know what meenu demanded but i know one thing for sure she wont accept mishti as her bahu... whatever happens please dont sacrifice your love for me... abir tries to say something but parul says once you get mishti's support everything will fall in place.. swear on me please dont let go of mishti for anything..

Abir - dont worry maasi i wont lose mishti n also i wont let you be here.. i will make everything right... 

Who is this naanu?  Yesterday he was saying no one has the right to ask Abir to sacrifice anything..and now immediately he has flipped asking Abir to accept defeat?😲 What kind of bro are you naanu?

Judge Judy GIF - EyeRoll Ugh JudgeJudy GIFs

Quoting Mishti's 3 qs to Kuhu yesterday:

"Ab U-turn kyu maar rahe ho?"

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

yaar the contrast is today abir was a lot more calm than past... he was actually talking with tameez meenu just needs a bahana to blame mishti.. 🤣

oh no really? chaa🤔

I think Abir is just fed up...😆 He's not going to  bother boiling his blood for his monster maa, given the number of times they've confronted and he's even called her a monster before..

Now abir is lyk..that's it, there's no more use of shouting. I'm done. The calmer I am, the better for my health👍🏼

abir's mood:

Robert Downey Jr Face Palm GIF - RobertDowneyJr FacePalm IronMan GIFs

I don't blame him yaar😒

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abir - bas kijiye maa, you think you are right even now.. aap galat hai.. 

meenu - nahi abir mai sahi hu aaj mai sahi hu... what you are gonna do today is wrong, i did the same mistake years back, without listening to bapuji i bought a galat aadmi into my life n all of us are suffering until now... so now you are going to choose a galat saathi how can i keep quiet...

Abir - and today by saying this you are doing two mistakes.... pehle galati yeh hai ki aap mujhe kudh se compare kar rahi hai.. mai apki jaisa nahi hu maa... and second aap mishti ko mehul kapadia se compare kar rahi hai voh unki jaisa bilkul bhi nahi hai... mishti humari zindagi mai aane se ketki ki life barbad hote hote bach gaye, mehul kapadia is still in jail for all the mistake he did.... mishti said kunals truth, thank god she said bcoz of her today kunal is thinking on his own, he understood his maa is manipulating him, he has got his individuality now... iss ghar mai mishti ki vaja se kisi ki saath galat nahi hua agar hua hai tho voh mishti hai... she loved the person who's mother has so much of wrong thoughts... 

meenu - i'm not wrong but that girl is... that galat ladki has made you forget tameez, and i will remind you that today... you will listen to me today.. i have selected a girl for you n today evening you will get married to her.. i've called the registrar too... this is the truth n abir if you dont do this parul will remain in jail... Abir rajvansh abh tumahri parul maasi ki kismat tumhari haath mai hai... soch lo faisla tumhara... 

everyone are shocked by her decision... 

Ekdum sahi baat 🤣🤣🤣