Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣 this is the fear of our fandom we dont get scared of anything but what if its a dream 🤣 but i dont think its a dream, i read somewhere that mishbir will be in mish room n bp will catch them read handed so i think they wont be able to talk... 

Chalo, satyanash * 100!

Very good writers, very good! 

Keep it up! Shabaash 👍🏼

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haan that's true!

Emotions on hold! It's dancing time🤣

Yaar dekhna... Nannu is going to not let them talk... I have already accepted that they will not be able to talk till the end 😆

haan before it was kunal n mishti even with their difference they dont hesitate to dance together 🤣🤣 now its happening with everyone... 

haha i have too accepted it pali.. even i have imagined a scene too where kuku, ketu everyone will say what happened in front of all mah family n a big drama happening on wedding day 🤣🤣 even then mishbir wont be able to talk but others will talk for them.. chaaa what a contrast yaar they always talk for themselves n others will oppose now others will talk they will be silent spectators 🤣

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

👏👏 shots fired and kya maara Abir! wohoo bang on with every word!👏

@bold: what the hell happened to Maami? where is her 'benba the zaalim aurat' vibe...ek din me such a huge transformation?

Confused Britney Spears GIF - Confused BritneySpears Huh GIFs

haan i loved abir confrontation but i felt it was not impactful as previous times.. it was short only meenu talked alot abir didnt have much to say... 

maami is taking up parul maasi place 🤣 seriously i dont understand maami now... 

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

arghhh! @bold: I want swear but I want to keep my tameez for Abiraa

my mood at BB monster:

Ava Sharpe Angry GIF - AvaSharpe Angry LegendsOfTomorrow GIFs

yaar the contrast is today abir was a lot more calm than past... he was actually talking with tameez meenu just needs a bahana to blame mishti.. 🤣

meri Sam 🤗

good morning dear... 🤗

why are you laughing re but seriously that was not that impactful like past but still the confrontation was good 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan before it was kunal n mishti even with their difference they dont hesitate to dance together 🤣🤣 now its happening with everyone... 

haha i have too accepted it pali.. even i have imagined a scene too where kuku, ketu everyone will say what happened in front of all mah family n a big drama happening on wedding day 🤣🤣 even then mishbir wont be able to talk but others will talk for them.. chaaa what a contrast yaar they always talk for themselves n others will oppose now others will talk they will be silent spectators 🤣

Yeah, no compromises with dancing 👍🏼😆

It is such a tragic contrast to earlier MishBir where they never let anyone come in between them and always talked directly. Abir had even clearly told Mehul to not interfere between MishBir as it was their matter and only they had a say in deciding things.

Now, MishBir have become typical ITV couple where they remain mute and others fill in the gaps!

Writers have diluted their own powerful product... hum kya kar sakte hai!

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Wah ji wah! Naanu was telling only some time back that no one can ask Abir this big of a sacrifice and now what he is doing 🤢

Why can't they all threaten Meenu that they all are going out of the house immediately🤓

i thought naanu improved but no like i always said abir was never his first priority he cares about meenu, parul, kunal then comes abir... 

if they walk out then show will end Sam... i think that will be the climax of our show everyone leaving meenu and walking out 🤣 we need to manage with this for some years 🤣

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi12345

@bold you are right. Sirf Meenu hi foolproof planning karti hai is show mein, baaki sabko planning flop ho jaati hai. 

Only fools can makes such a planning.

She doesnot know she is making abir ziddi for mishti

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Poor Mish Moustache boys are so much fun to watch🤣 atleast Kunal has half of his face covered with that Mush but Abir is so obvious😆

thats why abirs shades are back Sam 🤣 they both look very funny yaar kuch entertainment tho hogi who cares about story now we already knew mishbir wont be able to talk they will stretch it till mandap 🤣

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, everyone is asking Abir to sacrifice 😒

But I am just made at writers for not giving some more dialogues to Abir or show his disappointment!

He should have been aghast at his mom and should have given her some piece of his mind!

From LU, it seems like most time just Meenu was talking 🥱

Also, preleap Abir used to be so forceful! Kahan gaya woh righteous Abir who stood so firmly against his mom's wrongdoings!

And about Abir meeting Mish... don't know yaar! It may come eventually, but abhi koi hopes hi nahin hai! We as viewers have also lost hope just like Mishti!

haina even though the confrontation was good but was not impactful like before... only meenu got so many dialogues abir was so calm today yaar it felt incomplete to me actually he didnt say anything after her demand but then directly he was shown to be in police station...