New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved the chapter 

Wished it was longer

Thank you

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoyed reading the fabulous update .So our hero is back from London.

Ever since Arnav left to London Kushi had become lonely kushi missed Arnav badly couldn’t think straight .On seeing that Arnav had returned without informing her several options were running through kushi’s mind. She wanted to hug him ,walk away from there silently, or remove her frustration and anger on him by shouting at him for not keeping in touch with her for the past ten days. But couldn’t do so because she has become too judge mental in her thinking that he married her simply because of the money she would bring which would save their business.

On the other hand Arnav was cool in his approach towards kushi and he said he wanted to give her space that’s why didn’t think it was necessary to contact him. But at the same time he noticed in his absence kushi abandoned the couch and started sleeping on the bed .

Finally his cute confession he missed her which gave her a peace of mind

Real_steel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful story. Would have really missed if have not stumbled in fanfiction forum 😂.Eagerly waiting for next update

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He is back but they seriously needs to talk not just cryptic conversation. Al last there is some progress. Can’t wait for more. Felt update was so short :( 

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So glad he's back and so glad he's voicing it out unlike her who expects him to understand it without saying it. But, I get it. She's not had the best life at home so naturally she'll be sceptical about relationships! 

Looking forward to the Wednesday episode! Cheers 

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yayyyyyy arnav misses khushi.... that too not in a low key... Love this chapter yaar... finally arnav returns.. missed him so much yaar...

can't wait for next update... happy New year... update soon...

yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good to have Arnav back.. and he misses her ... And she is happy hearing that... 

One step at a time... Waiting for the next update... 

ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Caught up with all the chapters, and as usual loved every single one. I especially love how you are focusing on all relationships and equations.  You also did a splendid job of penning Khushi's heartache and her yearning for Arnav.  I so wanted to hug Khushi.  Even with so many around her especially Ved and Lavanya she is still unable to share her emotions about what she's feeling.

Though cannot the same about Arnav and Khushi.  They need to stop the "he did" / "she did" game . And Arnav should stop breaking promises.  Did he say he would let Khushi know about his whereabouts 2 chapters back? And he did quite the opposite.

Loved the confession from Arnav that he missed her.  Looks like what Khushi is going through and what she is feeling for Arnav is exactly the same reflection of what Arnav is experiencing.

Can't wait to read more about this couple of yours, Archi! Or should I just say friends 😉

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I’m down with the flu 😷 so I couldn’t finish writing the next chapter. I’ll try my best to update on Friday instead.

Sorry 😣

Happy Sankranthi!

Archi

Edited by -Archi- - 4 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Take care of yourself.. Get well soon 😊