OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Y’all should visit twitter to see all sorts of tharkiness 🤣🤣.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Y’all should visit twitter to see all sorts of tharkiness 🤣🤣.
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Y’all should visit twitter to see all sorts of tharkiness 🤣🤣.
True! Khoob saara tharki maal milega! 😆God I love to follow this girl BrazenDiaries she has a different type of tharkiness & I love it!
Imagine KVG coming across this! 🤣 he checks the HT na! 😉
OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Nima check her tweets, visiting the profile someday! You'll have hilarious blushing fun! 😆
Originally posted by: LoveAnushka
See this Alu! The tharki fandom we have! ☺️Innocent picture ki kaaya palat! 🤣
https://twitter.com/BrazenDiaries/status/1217127188249509888?s=20
Hey Raaammmm... 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂
Raam raaam raaamm.. Tauba tauba.. 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Dharam bhrasht karwaogey tum log... 🤣🤣
(Waise bhi woh kabka tut chuka hai with all the tharki thoughts... 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
Sikku liked it? I don't know what to say! 🤔
I'm sure Sitara ka haath hai story kharab karne main! Sitara kyun, Sony TV par kyun nahi Aaya! Sony has history of airing different but amazing shows, krpkab, beyhadh 2!
Okkkk so I am copying pasting it here. 🙈
https://twitter.com/brazendiaries/status/1215311231638286336?s=21
Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir
Hey Raaammmm... 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂
Raam raaam raaamm.. Tauba tauba.. 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Dharam bhrasht karwaogey tum log... 🤣🤣
(Waise bhi woh kabka tut chuka hai with all the tharki thoughts... 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
Haha! Alu, one is what we write, see visual also! 😆
Tharkiness bhar bhar ke hai! Aapka sawgat hai iss duniya main Alu ji! 🤣
See my edit only! 😆
