Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I also want to dismiss this myth. She is not an outsider, her dad is a big personality with access, contacts and influence. Just like her husband she is fooling everyone with this outside business too.  As the founder of nepotism police mera yeh haq banta hai ke mein ek ek karke sabko expose karu, jab tak meri saans mein saans hai I will work endlessly to remove all these mukhota's of celebs. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I donโ€™t know if she ever said she struggled. I mean to hear some people tell the story srk brought her from obscurity and made her a star. Ironically he hasnโ€™t taken care of his career the same ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The topics you make ๐Ÿ™„

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I donโ€™t know if she ever said she struggled. I mean to hear some people tell the story srk brought her from obscurity and made her a star. Ironically he hasnโ€™t taken care of his career the same ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Deepika was a socialite before she became an actress, she would prance around events and try to impress people like a more graceful version of Bhavnani. She essentially does the same thing as Ranveer, they both crave and yearn for attention 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

she was a model before entering bollywood.........in fact Salman had offered her a movie before OSO.....but as per her explanation, she didn't feel ready to enter bollywood and hence stepped back......

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I also want to dismiss this myth. She is not an outsider, her dad is a big personality with access, contacts and influence. Just like her husband she is fooling everyone with this outside business too.  As the founder of nepotism police mera yeh haq banta hai ke mein ek ek karke sabko expose karu, jab tak meri saans mein saans hai I will work endlessly to remove all these mukhota's of celebs. 

She's definitely not an outsider who made it on her own. She is India's very famous badminton player's daughter. Liril aur Colgate ke ads itne early on career me kisiko kaise milte hai unless you have some influential backing. Rumour goes Deepika's mom helped her grab good and reputed ads. Ads used to be huge back then and direct ticket to Bollywood. 

Salman and Farah dono ne Deepika ka audition nahi liya tha, she was cast based on her looks(audition me acting dekhte toh shayad na karte, but let's not go there) 

The point is Deepika ka debut bhi nepokid ki tarah hi hua hai. Itni badi film without having done any substantial work toh Baki kisi outsider ko kabhi nahi mili unless they have made it big with their previous work and lot of struggle and talent. 

What rubbish she struggled and work hard to reach where she is. This is no sense and disgusting! 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Minty and Looney can try but they will never reach your level. ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Minty and Looney can try but they will never reach your level. ๐Ÿ˜†

What about me or am I different breed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5