Yeah I too have a feeling it's most likely a dream of ranbir's.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah I too have a feeling it's most likely a dream of ranbir's.
Yeah I too have a feeling it's most likely a dream of ranbir's.
Ranbirs all dream sequence with Prachi is best ....
My Most Fav is marriage imagination
Today's Highlight ...
1.Prachi slap Sanju
2. Sanju wants to kill prachi with himself
3. Prachi manage to save Herself
4. Abhi and Ranbir save her
5. Snake bite Pragya
6. Prachi and Ranbir take pragya to hospital
Originally posted by: shonasandy
Today's Highlight ...
1.Prachi slap Sanju
2. Sanju wants to kill prachi with himself
3. Prachi manage to save Herself
4. Abhi and Ranbir save her
5. Snake bite Pragya
6. Prachi and Ranbir take pragya to hospital
It's a fab episode today truly 👍🏼
Thanks gals for the update. Will see. It's a benefit in this forum. I had skipped the MMS because the very thought was sickening. Like when Tanu and Sbhi were together in the bedroom even after his marriage with Pragya.
Only in ITV, we see such educated women accepting such nonsense.
LOL. Abhi, Pragya, Sanju all shown hurt. In reality Mugdha is hurt. 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Janas2017
Thanks gals for the update. Will see. It's a benefit in this forum. I had skipped the MMS because the very thought was sickening. Like when Tanu and Sbhi were together in the bedroom even after his marriage with Pragya.
Only in ITV, we see such educated women accepting such nonsense.
Yeah that's why I never like abhigya love story and never watched the show after attempting to watch it. It's also why I stopped watching kundali bhagya since karan betrayed preeta. I can't watch couples where the male lead crosses certain limits and boundaries.
Fortunately I find pranbir very different. Love them/
Personally Not very fab for me. It seems everything happened so quickly.
Personally Not very fab for me. It seems everything happened so quickly.
CV's do that when they are in rush to wrap up a track. They'll drag the beginning of a track, but rush the climax.
CV's do that when they are in rush to wrap up a track. They'll drag the beginning of a track, but rush the climax.
Yes and they didn't show our Angry Ranbir as much as they should. I was expecting they showing caring Ranbir but sadly Prachi was saved easily.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3