Poll
Who's the most favored BB contestant of the show?
Page
of
1I included all the probable names of the contestants who are considered as the most favoured HMs across BB history. Some of them were my favourites, some I hated!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
vote & comment!
damn I forgot to include Fakenaaz
Does freeloaders like Sonali Raut, Pahira, Aarti belong to this league? or Puneet Isaar?
I personally feel it's between Shukla then follwed by Gullu Gulati the most bechara dukhiyara ablaa naar 😆
shukla for sure.
But I must say Tanisha & Bani J comes close second.
Tanisha mainly got favored on WKW tbh 😆 I didn't like her but the contestants came after her were favored way way more than she ever was in her season.
Not even close!
If it was quantifiable, then I'd say Shukla has been even more favored than all the others listed combined. Broke the intentional violence rule 12 separate times. This record will never be broken unless BB14 is Hunger Games! 😆
no doubt its siddharth shukla
Originally posted by: NepaliArtist
Not even close!
If it was quantifiable, then I'd say Shukla has been even more favored than all the others listed combined. Broke the intentional violence rule 12 separate times. This record will never be broken unless BB14 is Hunger Games! 😆
hahaha true. before this season I used to think Gulati is by far the most favored contestant of all time. They literally named a task after him.
The way Farah used to fangirl over GG infront of everyone and call him Gullu Mera Gullu 🤪