I used to be in all these editing stuffs before alot..😆 RaSim pics are so cutee i want to open Photoshop and edit but get lazy again 🤣
ill try to make some rashmi edits.. and oh i love aquarius ppl.. they are such free spirited❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I used to be in all these editing stuffs before alot..😆 RaSim pics are so cutee i want to open Photoshop and edit but get lazy again 🤣
ill try to make some rashmi edits.. and oh i love aquarius ppl.. they are such free spirited❤️

Lazy mangoose dancing rarely 😋 for morning songs
I hope this year brings her lots of happiness
🥳❤️🥳❤️🥳❤️🥳❤️🥳❤️
No, she is an Aquarian.
This is turning into such a cute thread...awesome job with this one ⭐️
Happy Birthday in advance to Rashmi! ❤️
Justttt wowwww!!😍😍😍😍😍
Justttt wowwww!!😍😍😍😍😍
Keep this thread active👍🏼
Keep this thread active👍🏼
Yeah will...... ❤️