Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
Exactly 🤣 how silly it is . He and his people r useless 😆
I agree... It is definitely silly. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
Exactly 🤣 how silly it is . He and his people r useless 😆
I agree... It is definitely silly. 😆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Patiala Babes ka hero mere Rudy se zyada tez nikla. Seedha heroine ke ghar shift ho gaya. Uff, Rudy kya kya sikhaun tumhe..
I find it awkward to see that kid romancing with the lead guy 🤣
I am weird 🤔
maya ko killer banaya hai na..to marne ke liye public to lani padegi ..yeh wahi aabadi hai🤔
Btw...did you read maya ka father sanjay dutt hai🤣
@last line: what??? 🤣
Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
I find it awkward to see that kid romancing with the lead guy 🤣
I am weird 🤔
Kid as in? Isn't the girl 18?
in wiki its mentioned maya's father sanjay dutf🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
@last line, kya?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kid as in? Isn't the girl 18?
15 ki hai o 🤔
Sanjay Dutt as Maya`s Father; Nandini Husband (Only Memories) (2020-present)
Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
15 ki hai o 🤔
Pedo alert!
Someone is my building is playing Main teri dushman , dushman tu mera
What a timing🤣
I was singing this song for my hubs yesterday when he was watching that show with lots of crap CGI..🤣 where one on the FL was playing been..🤣