https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ItEdTBz9E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I love how Anurag doesn't give a damn about who's watching he is only concerned about Prerna ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ItEdTBz9E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I love how Anurag doesn't give a damn about who's watching he is only concerned about Prerna ❤️
Originally posted by: Azizrehman
but I think may be one of his fans gave him this gift.... remember his trainer insta story where he was saying....hmari itni fan following kahan
Keep guessing😉
Originally posted by: Azizrehman
but I think may be one of his fans gave him this gift.... remember his trainer insta story where he was saying....hmari itni fan following kahan
Ho saktha hain😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ItEdTBz9E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I love how Anurag doesn't give a damn about who's watching he is only concerned about Prerna ❤️
They both don't care about world when they are with each other
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
They both don't care about world when they are with each other
And I love them for that ❤️
thinking too much is harmful for our sensitive hearts😆Originally posted by: Jenny2016
Keep guessing😉
ye he hua hai😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ho saktha hain😆
Mehendi lagake rakhna doli sajake rakhna
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Ncx3oh70B/?igshid=dg07e6ayuvku