Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I don't have that IG story , will post when I find it😆
There was one Santa around who was gifting Loius Vuitton stuff to the family may be tht one has gifted...sapne dekhne me kya jata hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I don't have that IG story , will post when I find it😆
There was one Santa around who was gifting Loius Vuitton stuff to the family may be tht one has gifted...sapne dekhne me kya jata hai
Originally posted by: Jenny2016
Ahem ahem😆
He has so many admirers kisi nae dhae diya hoga. My pick Poo ya Shubh😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
He has so many admirers kisi nae dhae diya hoga. My pick Poo ya Shubh😆
u r alomost close😆
woh hotay to BTA deta...Originally posted by: abhiya_12
He has so many admirers kisi nae dhae diya hoga. My pick Poo ya Shubh😆
Originally posted by: Jenny2016
There was one Santa around who was gifting Loius Vuitton stuff to the family may be tht one has gifted...sapne dekhne me kya jata hai
Jab tak patha hain woh sapna hain kuch nahi jaayega 😂
Originally posted by: Azizrehman
woh hotay to BTA deta...
Poo ya koyi bhi share nahi kiya yeh bhi nahi karega😆
I know they really share such warm vibes ♥️
I know they really share such warm vibes ♥️
[/QUOTE
I really like thr way he hugs pooja and shubbhi while talking....even un some kyy interviews i seen he hugs his coactreeses like charlie and krisshanb while talking...its cute..
Good vibes❤️
but I think may be one of his fans gave him this gift.... remember his trainer insta story where he was saying....hmari itni fan following kahanOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Poo ya koyi bhi share nahi kiya yeh bhi nahi karega😆