I dont think Sana is jealous of Mahira

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sana doesn't need to be jealous of Mahira. Maybe she is a bit jealous because of Paras but not at all because she doesn't have to. She is a stronger player than her. She has a bigger fan following than her. Mahira hates whenever Sana talks to Paras but remember during that DSDT task, Sana took it really sportingly and liked it a lot as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed . She hates the word jealous because of her past controversy.  

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

may be not jealous from mahira but she is an insecure person in general as she wants to be centre of attraction everywhere

Edited by kusima - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sana is not jealous. As she is not serious about Sid or Paras. Sirf drama kar raha hai for attention. As time is running out she is most probably getting tensed too. Now by hook or by crook she wants to survive in BB house. So pagalpanti baar raha hai.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Does it matter if she is jealous or not ?

What have they made of this show that this is the narrative they are selling?

This is such a thakela season and as a Sana fan I hope she's gets out.

I have been reading she gets premonitions and she's been talking about her getting out so I hope this is one of her premonitions that does come true.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mahira doesnt have anything to get jealous. Sana has some issues, may be some past history related to jealousy. Or may be like she says that she has attention seeking problems. Like I said on another thread she has issues with people getting closer to her closed ones. She wants to be their first priority. Her outburst wouldn't have been there, if she would have left Sidharth and Pahira for sometime. Like she became Ok after leaving paras and started getting along with Saas gang . That Sidnaaz tag put by Vikas in her head isn't letting her to leave him, even for sometime because she might be thinking that may ruin her game  and people may be liking her because of Sidnaaz only. She is stuck. I think, she likes to talk to everyone. She was good with Mahira without Paras and Siddharth. If she was jealous of Mahira, she would never have supported her that time. 

Edited by Curious_Renee - 4 years ago
InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Mahira doesnt have anything to get jealous. Sana has some issues, may be some past history related to jealousy. Or may be like she says that she has attention seeking problems. Like I said on another thread she has issues with people getting closer to her closed ones. She wants to be their first priority. Her outburst wouldn't have been there, if she would have left Sidharth and Pahira for sometime. Like she became Ok after leaving paras and started getting along with Saas gang . That Sidnaaz tag put by Vikas in her head isn't letting her to leave him, even for sometime because she might be thinking that may ruin her game  and people may be liking her because of Sidnaaz only. She is stuck. I think, she likes to talk to everyone. She was good with Mahira without Paras and Siddharth. If she was jealous of Mahira, she would never have supported her that time. 

Mahira has every reason to be jealous of her. Sana is way more popular and stronger than her. She is liked by the audience and Mahira is still not despite being Shukla's sevak.

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She is nothing but a big attention seeker..she is too irritating now🤢

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sasti Katrina is jealous of Mahira. I despise Mahira but her insecurity is visible. Mahira is also insecure of her but not cause of Paras. It's due to Shehnaaz having bigger fanfollowing than hers! 

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Sana doesn't need to be jealous of Mahira. Maybe she is a bit jealous because of Paras but not at all because she doesn't have to. She is a stronger player than her. She has a bigger fan following than her. Mahira hates whenever Sana talks to Paras but remember during that DSDT task, Sana took it really sportingly and liked it a lot as well.

Agree.

I think I understand Sana's point of view now. I didn't watch d eps from where d jealous tag for Sana started.

Sana feels she has more to offer to d show with multi-hued personality/talent. By continuously calling her jealous of Mahira who Sana thinks has shown a uni-dimensional character only, she is being unfairly bracketed with her. Sana considers herself in top 5 n Mahira not in her league.

Sana sees this as demeaning to herself in d show.

Somehow this is all mixed up with her liking Paras n how P instead of Sana, propped n pushed Mahira up d ladder tho' she was undeserving.