Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

WTH? Who behaves like this on national TV? 

She is really immature. This need for constant adulation and attention is getting out of hand,

NathuPyare thumbnail

Kaash....jaisa promo me dikhaya hai waisa hi episode me bhi dikha dein to maza aa jaye 😈

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Kaash....jaisa promo me dikhaya hai waisa hi episode me bhi dikha dein to maza aa jaye 😈

Mujhe bhi bahut pasand hain aise hi ho. 😈

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Once the show is over, she won't even remember who Siddarth is.

This ☝🤣

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Salman and colors gave false hopes to Sana that her romantic involvement was doing good for her.Something what was thought was for the show has turned more painful for Sana.

Rashmi advised her based on some episode which has not been shown to the public.

Salman also realised what if Sana ends up harming herself or becomes a mental wreck,the media will pin responsibility on him for not doing sufficiently enough.

That fear has gripped the channel and the host and they want to quickly make Sana realise the mistake or they may have to forcibly end this relattionship before it gets out of hand 

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar salman ko bol rahi hai aapne mujhe dhokha diya.. Yaar yeh kya hai? Did salman tell u to participate in biggboss? She is out of her mind n ppl still are saying she is innocence n trending her on twitter.. She needs help

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Her crying is fake as fcuk. 

Also she is a bloody 26 year old woman who is a nobody and she doesn't even know how to take a criticism from one of the biggest superstars of the country and the man is twice her age. She should know how to behave with people. She is throwing tantrums to Salman for a task? I am sorry but respect for Asim and Rashmi only grows as they have been so mature and decent throughout the endless bias.

Now you know why she was ousted from Punjab industry. She doesn't know how to give respect and consequently how to earn respect.

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As much as I want the epi to be same as the promo ,I think this is misleading..this is difficult to believe salman will take Sana/Sid's class, I think at the end it will be shown as a drama to pull Sana's leg or something