Salman confessed Sidtharth for shena'z love??

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh God.. Salman warned shenaz ..and he tell that sidthath  u are ver care full with her she is in love with u ..oh God salman confessed her love for sidharth ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£iam really shocking that Salma told like this...😲🤣Salman try to break relationship sidnaz ðŸ¤ª

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh god can't  see hear literally  crying her😭

i guess he warned sidharth that she got close tu u initially as she wanted to show off infront Paras and eventually she fell for u BUT b careful as she is extra emotional n hit herself etc which doesn't look good on cameras and secondly if u have seen yesterday's episode sidharth has said same thing to shehnaz that he know she loved Paras and do all stuff hugging , kissing , etc wth him to make PARAS jealous .. i want Channel to b neutral now n minus SidNaaz stuff n let every celebrity play solo nw to decide audience now wat thye want .. its monotious, forceful and hope sana understand ths ..

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yahi kal rashmi sana ko advice diya toh sidnaaz fans usko bhara bura bolne lagey..abhi salman ko bash karo

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natkhat1

i guess he warned sidharth that she got close tu u initially as she wanted to show off infront Paras and eventually she fell for u BUT b careful as she is extra emotional n hit herself etc which doesn't look good on cameras and secondly if u have seen yesterday's episode sidharth has said same thing to shehnaz that he know she loved Paras and do all stuff hugging , kissing , etc wth him to make PARAS jealous .. i want Channel to b neutral now n minus SidNaaz stuff n let every celebrity play solo nw to decide audience now wat thye want .. its monotious, forceful and hope sana understand ths ..

Exactly