Poll
Whom do You wish to Win ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aarti n Mahira as Winners .. Talk of the town😲
Asim followed by Rashmi/Sana.
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I agree to all your points about Asim but I’m sorry I don’t like the character shaming of Sana that you’ve written!
I appreciate you for taking offense to that joke but I stand by it .
Winner don't really matter, its normally the ones who don't win that make most impact positively
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
ye Arti ke 5% votes wale please DM me. Lets discuss strategies to make our Queen win this season 🥳
You are the most sweet supporter of any contestant.
None other than Asim!
People voting for Rashmi Desai🤓