Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Same here. Nowadays, I watch bb eps 2-3 days later and skip most of the stuff because I know that no matter what Asim or anyone else does S will always be favoured.
I mean look how smoothly and quickly they gave S a clean chit over that controversy about him being aggressive with Naaz lol
Who are they trying to fool? Lol
Asim can’t do a fake showmance and harass women like S and P and be generally fake like those 2 guys and that’s why the public loves him (he’s real).
Trust this cotw stuff is a trap by the channel. They are hoping that Asim gets aggressive once again so they can come on the next wkw and gloat that they were right along when they said that Asim is only seen during fights (which is bs).
I’m damn confident that Asim will not fall in their trap and will not resort to fighting (unless he is instigated/poked first).
Asim should ignore Salman’s bs advice as his advice almost always backfires on the contestants lol