Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha this reminds me of Rashmi-Arhaan fiasco
Salman: whatever I discussed with Rashmi, noone will discuss this in the house
Housemates never talked about it
Salman himself in next WKV brings it up himself and taunts Rashmi 😆
Originally posted by: Arcjoi29
Haha this reminds me of Rashmi-Arhaan fiasco
Salman: whatever I discussed with Rashmi, noone will discuss this in the house
Housemates never talked about it
Salman himself in next WKV brings it up himself and taunts Rashmi 😆
Haha, But this time, it's his favourites. So things will be different, I guess.
Originally posted by: Arcjoi29
Haha this reminds me of Rashmi-Arhaan fiasco
Salman: whatever I discussed with Rashmi, noone will discuss this in the house
Housemates never talked about it
Salman himself in next WKV brings it up himself and taunts Rashmi 😆
Sana and shukla talked about it.
Arhan and bagga did too
Originally posted by: Curious_Renee
Haha, But this time, it's his favourites. So things will be different, I guess.
True.. beti-damaad involved in this situation. But I'm sure he will take digs at Vishal
Poor poor katrina kiski sath compare ho rahi hai..😭
Katrina ki 1% dignity bhi isme hoti na to ye haal na hote.
Salman taken this personally bcz of Katrina
Sallu likes Kat very much
If she is a 'child' what is she doing ona show for adults? She should do Horlicks junior champion of the year or something. Shes no child shes just a freak
Salman Khan needs to stay in the limit of a host.I don't see the hosts of Big Brother USA, Canada and UK etc giving their opinions