Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

The fact that they showed this in the promo makes me believe that it's not real. They would never reveal something this big in the promo. If they wanted to show Rishi's death, they would have shown Maya saying "usne mere bache ki jaan li thi, toh jaan ke badle jaan" and then scene change to people in white. That's it. Leave us hanging. Don't show the Roys or anything. Then I would have believed it more that there is a death in Roy family.

Here I'm thinking it might be a kidnapping that is made to appear to look like a death. As Maya said once "tumhe band karke rakhna parega", this is what will happen. For MJ nothing is worse than finding out Rishi is dead but not having the body to mourn over. And, at the right time, Rishi will be brought back out.

It would be the perfect twist as well. Maya keeps Rishi locked away for him to learn MJ's reality and when he has been completely "brainwashed", then unleashing him on MJ. MJ would celebrate his return and while it would appear that Rishi is still MJ's son, in reality he will become Maya's weapon.

Kidnapping Wala idea is very much possible.  Coz I saw Maya packing ropes along with d knife inside her bag !!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Worst promo! ðŸ¤¢

Maya is a killer in this season too..  She’s killing innocent people.. ðŸ˜­

I wont watch this show anymore. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

100% sure he wont die ðŸ˜† come on he is unconscious  .. If they show he is dead seriously writers should take classes from ekta ma😆

Its clear shot  one arrow for two birds for rudra 

RuAn engagement cancel and more hatred towards dad 

My gut feeling says maya and rudra keep rishi alive somewhere and tell the world he is dead To make his father suffer 

Sargam10 thumbnail

I really don't want MayRa after baby drama

Imagine father and son  in relationship with same woman

And she was even going to give birth to Rudras baby brother or sister

I am depressed with the change of story😡😡😡

Edited by Sargam10 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Bas yahi baaki tha dekhna. Ab kaho ki mai paranoid hu. Kisi na kisike wajah se jaan to gayi. Saare MayRa armaano pe pani phir gaye. 

Par itne khoon se hi, Rishi nipat gaya. Dekh ke to behosh ho gaya lagta hai. But no high hopes on this. Can't even assume that Maya fakes his death and keeps him trapped somewhere, because I may be wrong.

Yaad hai, Maya said once to Rishi, "Itne achche lagoge to tumhe band karke rakhna padega."

Because they showed BTS of funeral. Ab kya funeral bhi nakli Rishi ka hua🤪. ITV me kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Sab kitne important characters hai, kaise maar diya???

I don't know but I don't trust the promos so much, and I always had an inkling that Rishi ko raaste se hataya jayega, but not completely. I always felt she will fake his death and keep him trapped somewhere,  but again, I may be wrong.

omg ..i think she willl hide him ..itny khon say wo kaisay marega ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: parusmiley

100% sure he wont die ðŸ˜† come on he is unconscious  .. If they show he is dead seriously writers should take classes from ekta ma😆

Its clear shot  one arrow for two birds for rudra 

RuAn engagement cancel and more hatred towards dad 

My gut feeling says maya and rudra keep rishi alive somewhere and tell the world he is dead To make his father suffer 

agree

they just want to give pain to his father to feel him pain maya has been going through

how does it feel to loose own child 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If Maya is a killer this time I quit!

Ruby017 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Isn't it too soon for rishi's character to end? I thought maya will use him more against mj. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

she didn't harm rishi....he himself did it...maya manipulated rishi that they will send a video to his father of rishi trying to harm himself, if his father did not accept his gf. but i hope rishi is not dead coz rudra will never forgive her. ðŸ˜­

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: natkhat1

omg ..i think she willl hide him ..itny khon say wo kaisay marega ðŸ¤£

that would be interesting