Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

I don't know if this was a last min change or not..but there have been cases of muting dialogues or changing words just ahead of the release

How can they practically  reshoot within hours , dub? Also the character Rajesh who they were claiming is the attacker's name ,he is the friend I believe..I think someone who has watched the film can confirm...

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

83 will also underperform as Chappak failure's after-effect. 

That movie will do fine based off the subject. You know husband and wife will go all out for promotions.

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

She has asked for profit Shares right?? KJo an meeting arrange karke negotiate karega 

yep. Maybe she will wish she could do the Luv movie with RK now.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bahahhah what will Deepu do now, hubby ke saath hi movies karegi ab . 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

That movie will do fine based off the subject. You know husband and wife will go all out for promotions. 

I have observed something about 83. Ab nahin bataungi. Trailer release ke baad.

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol with so much publicity due to JNU and tax free in so many states still under 5crrs? Deepika's star power on her own is so overrated.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

How can they practically  reshoot within hours , dub? Also the character Rajesh who they were claiming is the attacker's name ,he is the friend I believe..I think someone who has watched the film can confirm...

U mean Vikrant's character? His name is Amol in movie

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

U mean Vikrant's character? His name is Amol in movie

No another guy... the friend named Rajesh who was falsely claimed to be the attacker by the rw accounts....

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If BOI is saying 4.75 cr I’m positive the real number is around 5cr or a little more.  Isn’t that a good number for only 1700 screens, biographical movie about a tragedy and crimes against a woman no less?  You can not compare it to Raazi. Raazi got massive promotions where as Chapaak actually had interruptions in its promotions.  Plus Raazi was a patriotic movie.  That’s like saying Vicky is a bigger star than Deepika and Alia both because of URI’s opening and total collection.   

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If BOI is saying 4.75 cr I’m positive the real number is around 5cr or a little more.  Isn’t that a good number for only 1700 screens, biographical movie about a tragedy and crimes against a woman no less?  You can not compare it to Raazi. Raazi got massive promotions where as Chapaak actually had interruptions in its promotions.  Plus Raazi was a patriotic movie.  That’s like saying Vicky is a bigger star than Deepika and Alia both because of URI’s opening and total collection.   

Neerja made almost the same with only 900 screens starring a flop actress. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

Neerja made almost the same with only 900 screens starring a flop actress. 

Neerja did really well but again, that one had a patriotic angle to it.  I don’t remember but did Neerja clash with any big movies?  I think everyone is looking at this in terms of a Deepika Padukone movie. For a DP movie it is a low number but I still don’t think it’s a flop number.