Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update😊Continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 5

Raman-stay away from her,she is my girl.he said wrapping her more into his arms while all look at him with shocked eyes including Ishita.

Boy-hey Raman,we were just trying to,he was saying when Raman said-i think I have made myself clear.stay away from ishita.he said making Ishita smile.

Boy-ok,as u say.we will not disturn her again.he said and all went while Ishita look at him smiling.

He broke the hug and said-what??

Ishita-ohho,toh Mr cutie pie ko kuch kuch ho raha hai,nahi ho gaya hai.main,aapki girl,kab hui.she said smiling.

Raman-shut up,this is for them only.woh log gunde hai,unse bachane ke liye aisa kaha.warna aisa kuch nahi hai.he said and start walking while she ran to him and said-jhooth,I know u mean it.

Raman-no,I don't mean it.it was just to save u.

Ishita-oh,aap khud ko hero samajte hai,kyun aaye mujhe bachane.main bacha leti khud ko.she said walking beside him.

Raman-achcha,toh kyun chillaya tha,Raman help.

Ishita-oh please,woh aap nahi the.aapka naam Raman sir hai,Maine sirf Raman bulaya tha.toh technically main kisi aur Raman ko bula rahi thi.

Raman-achcha kisko??

Ishita-kisi bhi aur Raman ko but not u.samjhe aap.

Raman-kitni bakwaas karti ho tum.itni bakwaas laati kahan se ho??

Ishita-aapko dekh kar bakwaas khud aa jaati hai.

Raman-really,abhi bulata hoon unn logon ko wapas.aye,leke jaao isko pagal madrasan ko .he said looking at the corridor and she hugged him in fear saying,nahi.

Raman -hey ,I was just kidding.u r fine naa.kuch Kiya unn logon ne??

Ishita-they were trying to kiss me .

Raman-complain Kar doon,suspend ho jaayenge.

Ishita-nahi,just be with me.

Raman-i am here only,with me.after all u r my girl.my baby girl.he said smiling caressing her hair while she smiled .

She side hugged and said-aap sach bahut achche hai,Raman sir.

Raman-chalo,classes over ho gaye naa .let's go home.

Ishita-nahi,aap jao.have to pick something .

Raman-ok,take care and call me if u need any help.

Ishita-sure.she said and walked out of the college while Raman went home .

Ishita took a cab and went to supermarket while a man was following her.

He called Naman,namita's boyfriend,and said-i am following her,she is going somewhere.supermarket may be.

Naman-good,u keep following her.we don't have to kill her so soon.it should look natural death,so let her stay there for sometime.just remember u have to kill her seeing the right time.

Man-ok,will do this .

Naman-ok,just remember.it should look like a natural death.he said and hung the call.

Soon Ishita was in supermarket picking groceries while she was feeling like someone is following her and clicking her pics.

She got conscious and look around but couldn't find anyone.

Ishita-shayad mere mann ka vaham hoga.but it's getting dark.i shouldn't be out for this long.wapas chalti hoon.she thought and came out after paying the bill.

She was looking around when her phone rang.

She picked the phone smiling seeing his number.

Ishita-haan hello,boliye Raman sir.

Raman-kya bolun,it's too late.kahan ho tum.thik ho naa,kahin phans toh nahi gayi.main aaun pick karne ??he asked in a go making her smile.

Ishita-nahi,I am coming back.u don't worry.

Raman-actually the place is new for u naa,that's why.

Ishita-jagah nayi nahi hai but aapki fikar hai.dont worry ,I am coming .she said and hung the call .

Ishita look at the sky and said-he is just like u,appa.very caring .I feel so good to be with him and love to tease him.he is my cutie kumar along with my raavan Kumar.she said and smiled.

Very soon she reached home and ring the bell.raman opened the door and said-kahan thi tum,raat ho rahi hai .he was saying when he saw shopping bags with her.

Raman-whats this??

Ishita-went for grocery shopping.ab main bhi khana banaungi .

Raman-achcha,grocery laane se kuch nahi hota.banana bhi aana chahiye.he said and she made a puppy face.

Ishita-what do u mean,main seekh jaungi .

Raman-zara dekhun toh Kya laayi ho.

Ishita-nahi,yeh mera samaan hai .main nahi dikhaungi .

Raman-jao ,mat dikhao.i am not interested.waise bhi I am cooking food for myself .

Ishita-i will also eat.

Raman-kyun,tum toh khud cook karogi naa.u brought so much grocery.

Ishita-but main thak gayi naa aaj ke liye.kal se banaungi ,aaj aapke ke saath khaungi.

Raman-thik hai,I made chicken fried rice,kha lena.

Ishita-pavam pavam,main non veg nahi khaati.mere liye kuch nahi banaya.

Raman-servant hoon tumhara??

Ishita-nahi,Raman sir hai mere.she said smiling cutely.

Raman-phir bhi,Maine kuch nahi banaya.main khana banaun,tum ghoomte raho.achcha hai.

Ishita-kuch banaya nahi tha toh atleast bol dete,main kuch kha kar aati.kyun phone karke tang Kar rahe the mujhe.

Raman-wah,ek toh inka khayal rakho aur upar se taane suno.

Ishita-jhagdalu kahin ke,main kha lungi kuch.aap khao apna chicken .she said and went inside to change.

Raman look at the bags and said-dekhun Kya shopping ki hai madam ne.he said and open the bags.

After ten minutes,she came after change and he said-isse grocery shopping kehti ho,yeh noodles,pasta,chocolates,cold drinks and popcorn.yeh grocery hai.

Ishita made a cute angry face and said-aapse Matlab,aap apna khana khaiye .I am going to make pasta ,aur wahin khaungi.

Raman-as u wish.i am going to enjoy my food.he said and she showed him tongue.

Ishita-bahut gande hai aap,pata hai aapko.

Raman nodded in yes and she went taking her readymade pasta packet.

Raman sat there eating his food when she came smiling and said-woh veg fried rice mere liye hai??

Raman-nahi,mere liye .I want to eat that too.he said eating his food.

Ishita smiled and pulled his cheek saying-aap bahut achche hai,she said and went hurriedly to bring her plate while he was just smiling seeing her so happy chuckling like a kid.

Raman-bachchi hai ekdum ,kuch nahi aata isse.naa khana banana aur naa grocery shopping.bas bandariya ki tarah uchalti rehti hai.

Ishita settled next to him and start eating happily while Raman was eating slowly looking at her.

Ishita look at him and asked-kya??

Raman-kuch nahi,tumhare liye apne pichle saal ke notes nikale hai.u can see if u need something.

Ishita got happy hearing him and said-really,thank u .aap kitna khayal rakhte ho mera.u do everything for me.

Raman-but I am not going to make food for u everyday.bahut time waste ho gaya mera isme.learn cooking.

Ishita-ok,main Kal hi kuch banaungi.bahut yummy saa.

Raman-good.

Ishita-aur aapko khilaungi.

Raman -noways,main apne maa-papa ka eklauta beta hoon.aur Mera insurance bhi nahi hai.i need to live,I can't die.he said smiling making her elbow him.

Ishita-u r so bad.

Raman-but u just told,I am so good.

Ishita-i was wrong,u r bad.very bad.mujhe pareshan karte hai.

Raman-aur tum joh karti ho.he was saying when his phone rang .he picked it and said-haan maa,khana hi kha raha hoon.aap kaise ho,aur papa.really missing u two,aao naa mujhse Milne kabhi.its been long I meet u two.he was talking with his mother while ishita's eyes got filled.she wiped it and look away.

She get up and said-i am done.saying so she went and start washing her plate when her phone rang too.

Raman gave her ,her phone and she picked it seeing namita's number and went to the balcony.

Ishita-hello,kyun call Kiya??

Namita-because I am worried for u.kahan ho tum,naa mere calls uthati ho naa Kahan reh rahi ho batati ho.i am worried for u ,beta.kahan ho ,atleast yeh toh batao.

Ishita-main thik hoon,zinda hoon.isse jyada janne ki zarurat nahi hai aapko.she said wiping her tears.

Namita-tum kyun nahi samajti ,Ishita .I really worry for u .u r my baby ,she was saying when Ishita hung the call.

Ishita-mujhe pata hai aapko kitni fikar hai Meri,all u r worried ki Ishita zinda kyun hai.mari kyun nahi ab tak.but main marne wali nahi.zinda bhi rahungi aur khush bhi ,coz my amma-appa want to see me happy. Toh main nahi roungi ,aur aapko khush hone ka mauka nahi dungi.she said wiping her tears.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Ishita is so cute

Love ishra nok jok

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue soon

Nd thanks for pm

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It was super cute update.

I m really liking sudhu here.

She is really cute.

Raman is very caring

I m loving this story

Plz update soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woww wonderful update...dear

Loved it 

Ishita falling in love with raman

Raman also caring her like child 

Eagerly waiting next update 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good ishra are too cute together 

Please cont soon 

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! A cheesy update... Something is brewing between IshRa...Raman rescuing his girl and the cute banter following the heroic deed was so IshRalicious 😊

Raman's concern is infusing hope in Ishita yet again.. However, she is being watched..Raman too getting lost in the innocence of Ishita, though he acts as perturbed by her tantrums and churlishness, he is relishing her naughtiness 😉

Ishita still gets affected everytime she is reminded about her parents, perhaps Raman is the only one who could fill the hollowness in her life...