Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Oh God this is hilarious !!! Cants stop laughing . The rashmi fan reactions after watching that telescope !!!!!!!
That was hilarious 🤣 ahahaha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Oh God this is hilarious !!! Cants stop laughing . The rashmi fan reactions after watching that telescope !!!!!!!
That was hilarious 🤣 ahahaha 🤣
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
I swear. If they somehow ever become friends sabse zayada popat hamara hoga
I dont mind 😉
cause i kinda ship them 😆
SidRa over RashAan anyday 🤣
Originally posted by: Shrumunj
Thai is hilarious !!!
This is going to b the same after the finale. Fans r going to keep fighting and in the end these people will become friends and party togther
Yeh hi hoga 🤣
I can imagine the final four enjoying in the last week and also doing party sharty 😆
Originally posted by: Preetieee
Boht funny hai😆arhaan ka reaction🤣
my fav was rashami's fan reaction and that arhaan's reaction 🤣
ramlal ka popat hogaya 🤣
Originally posted by: roshaniD
Some people are so creative..... I’m jealous.... 🤣
Ikr 😆
kaash mujhe bhi aisi creativity mili hoti 😳
I m creative but itna nahi 🤣
Please yaar no😆 one of the reasons I like Rashmi is that she completely disses this MCP Sid.
🤣🤣 this is so fun 🤣
also Bb made this udi udi song so famous..😳meine to suna b nai tha kabi phle..and it kinda got stuck in mind now😳