Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Get well soon Shreya. Tc ๐Ÿค—

Minionite thumbnail

Thanks desi and tournesol. I'll be okay in a few days. Nothing major. ๐Ÿ˜Š

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Shreya please take care of yourself ๐Ÿค—

Coming to the episode it was a dhamakedaar episode as everyone is saying ๐Ÿฅณ

I loved how Maya switched gears when the media went away .... First time I felt she anticipated MJ' s move so she was prepared. I feel she would soon come out of her MJ phobia ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The various changes in Rudra from anger to relaxation when Maya gave her MB example immediately showed on his face. It was quite evident that Maya wanted him to give her trust and he could do anything to do that. He didn't listen to Ananya also here. His feeling of relief when Maya smiled at the end of that live session suggested that he was relieved to see that Maya trusted him now. 

Roys family has many deep and dark secrets and Diya knows them all.... today MJ agreeing to return the shares when Diya asked him to... clearly shows that.

Rishi getting angry with that bachha bachha bachha thing showed that he is trying to become what Maya wants him to... But he is surely going to be like his father. Soon we'll have Rudra vs Rishi happening. 

I'm surprised that Maya Jaisingh name doesn't strike the Roys. Has she changed her name or surname? This despite the fact that her voice immediately alarmed MJ and he tried to find out who is the girl there. So maybe she changed her name or surname. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Get well soon shreya... 

I always love to read your analysis.... ๐Ÿค—

Armu4eva thumbnail

Get well soon Shreya๐Ÿค—

And yesterdays episode was one of my favorites this season. It had everything- the entire cast part of the action, symbolism, MB references, and foreshadowing. 

- Rudra aab mere liye ye bazi khelega bhi aur jeetega bhi. Maya has chosen her weapon and now it's time to play it- the wazir, the one that defends and attacks. She has tested him by fire and knows well his abilities. 

-Main baharwalo pe MJ se zyada bharosa karta hon. And Maya knows that and therefore has only used facts(as much she could) to win his trust. 

- Maya tumhara sath kabhi nahi choregi. I mean so epic. She said it at a very crucial time when Rudra was feeling cornered. Also by saying it in front of Rishi and Ananya, Maya drove a major wedge between Rudra and Anu/Rishi.

- Kabhi kabhi Bacchon ko sekh deni padti hai. MJ just made it very clear he wouldn't take anything against his reputation and image. Rudra has triggered his vengeance and we will see some big outcome soon. 

- Jab tak Maya ki akal tumhare sath hai, tum nahi haar sakte. Yes to this so much. The canon Krishna-Arjun reference had me squealing. And yes Rudra needs to have a calm mind to make rational decisions but at this point only Maya can get to him and lead him on the appropriate path which she did with the digital twist. 

- Hum Roys ne kya kya nahi kiya apna raaz chupane ke liye. O boy! Dadi knows a lot more about the Roy shady business than being shown. And what a way to support both Rudra and MJ. She was the one who happily showed MJ, Rudras live and advised him to let it goooo! 

- Rudra- a fast learner. Much like his name he is super fast and the way he turned the whole interview into a PR stunt was mind blowing. Maya was so impressed. I also loved that he looked at her for approval before turning the game. Shows the duo have an implicit understanding of each other. 

- Rishi. The guy showed a new side to himself yesterday. Clearly choosing his dad/family over everything and even leaving his brother in the process. Going ahead he can even leave Maya for the same dad/family repute. His character has so much potential 

That precap has me excited and confused. Looking forward to the new week of episode. 

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I m missing ur analysis..  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I m missing ur analysis..  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I haven't even had time to watch the episode yet. ๐Ÿ˜’ Between work, studies, and life - I barely get time to take a break. And now I want to add more to my plate. This has been happening more and more for the past few years. I start a show and things just pile up. I end up having to either binge watch on the weekends or binge watch after the show ends. Right now based on the way things are going suddenly, it looks like I'll be binge watching after B2 ends. ๐Ÿค”

Minionite thumbnail

Jan 8th - Kissa Kiss Ka

I haven't watched the last 2 episodes and relied solely on the WUs, but today's I had to watch and managed to get in enough time to watch it. So I dedicate today's analysis to the most important part of the episode and the surrounding drama - kissa kiss ka. (Sounds like a CID episode - god I miss that show so much.)

The kiss, based on promo, seemed a bit too soon for my liking, but the CVs handled it rather well with the surrounding reactions.

Maya - Maya thought she had dreamt the whole thing. This led her to believe that she is falling for Rudra. Rudra's one move has thrown Maya off course within a few seconds. She had thought that she would trap Rudra in her love and use him to get back at MJ, but, in the process, even though it's false, she is starting to believe that she is falling in love with Maya. And even though she was trying to forget the "dream" and become stoic and hard again, the moment she heard the footsteps, there was that little glimmer in her eyes that suggested that she was happy that Rudra had returned.

Up to now, we've all spoken about how Maya is using Rudra and Rishi for her plans, but in reality, Maya is using herself the most. She used herself as bait to trap Rishi in her love and now with Rudra as well. In this plan, Rudra and Rishi will suffer, but Maya will suffer the most. And she already is. She didn't plan on falling for Rudra, but she is. Her suffering. Every time Rishi touches her, she wants to tear her skin off. Her suffering. Every time she feels MJ's presence near her, she becomes distraught, but she has to move on to get her revenge. Her suffering. Tomorrow her biggest fear - helpless in water. Her suffering.

Rudra - Rudra and Maya are not really different. Maya thought the kiss was a dream and hence believes she's falling for Rudra, which isn't part of her plan. She is suffering. Rudra knows the kiss was real and it has opened up his old wounds. He is suffering as well. And their pains are not really different either. Rudra is being drawn towards Maya and falling in love with her, but he has been hurt by love before and does not want that pain again. He is broken and though he has managed to pull himself together, he's being held together by very fine glue. One wrong move and he'll fall apart all over again. And he doesn't want to get close to Maya just because of himself, but also because he's afraid to hurt Maya. Yet it's this very nature of him that will draw him closer to Maya every time.

I mean, look at him. Even during his pain, he suddenly remembered that he had run away from Maya without saying a word and that was selfish of him. He returned, despite his pain, to speak to her and possibly explain himself. Even when he was at his worst, his raw wounds had been opened again, that fine glue had started to come undone, he still had it in him to go back and face the person and the reason he was in that pain to begin with.

The future - Rudra is stronger than he believes. Despite what he suffered, he has it in him to love again. He has it in him to be with someone again. The more he pulls away from Maya, the more he'll be drawn towards her because of his very nature.

And the same is true of Maya. She can claim all she wants that she has no time for love and that her life is only about revenge, but she will be drawn towards Rudra again and again. And the more she tries to fight away love, the harder she'll fall in love.

The two will not always be together. In fact, I have a feeling that, in their stubbornness, they'll hurt each other again and again, but it's this very thing that will also draw them closer together. They'll give each other mixed signals and both will make the same move in those signals, but then have very different reactions afterwards. While Rudra will want to find a way to fix things, Maya will believe it was all a dream. And both won't even realize it as this makes them closer together.

However, over the past few weeks, as the show has progressed, I do have this rather unshakeable feeling. I have this feeling that at the end of all this, Maya will die. This Maya's motive is only revenge. It is her life's goal. And once her goal is complete, she will have no reason left to leave because for her Rudra will still be a dream. I have this rather unshakeable feeling that she'll kill MJ and die in Rudra's arms as she finally realizes that he wasn't a dream, but reality.

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the beautiful analysis.๐Ÿค—

I am afraid too. I feel the same they might show she won against mj but by destroying herself completely and then she dies in rudra's arm finally confessing her feelings. If that happens i will cry buckets๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rudra will be once again thrown in darkness and maya will be lost for ever. Ye end nahi chahiye! 

I want them to win and then a happy ending this time. Why always kill poor maya? Let her live !!

And.now sharing..few things i didnt like in episode

Rishi is so dumb! He can't see she is openly flirting with his elder brother. 

Rudra doesn't ask for once..suddenly why there is so much change in her behaviour for him

Ananya is only the sane person right now..she asks the right question .very logical and precise!

Where is the secret surang to maya house?๐Ÿ˜† because it was shows she has fingerprint lock! But here not only rudra but ankit too came in like its not her house but public garden๐Ÿ˜†

If there was mere few seconds gap in rudra exit and ankit entry..they must have seen each other. Or else..ankit might have definitely seen the whole kiss scene as front seat audience. But he didn't๐Ÿ˜ฒ

And.. Whats wrong with the monologue? Maya is clearly not given enough time to express ..it was so much in hurry that we couldnt find what exactly she feels and get connected i am glad that was not the case for rudra atleastm

To be honest because lf lack of screen space to imp stuff like mj scenes, maya inner monologue, her emotional ride, mj suffering and past fear and their almost hit and miss scenes and also mayra romance. Have starting irking most of the fandom, including me.

The kiss was actually not the best scene of mayra.the cake scene was better. Writer either rush too much or take things too slow.. And poor editing and execution does more mess.

Its would have been additional if they Gave some time to buildup before kiss and not rush for it. It actually appeared like rudra used some spell and come to her room to kiss..he kissed and then ran away๐Ÿ˜† what yar!

They could have shown rudra rishi and anu walking together to their car. As i believe rudra and anu came togther they might have come in same car. So there should be flash back of how he disliked rishi touch on maya. The slow moment of getting territorial was req for perfect set up. And then last but not least how he uses brain and punch 444 to her apartment lock and opens. And ankit might chori se see it and use it..and then the rest.. But nahi. Ghai hai..zabardasti!

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly I dont know about others but I love the speed of the show.. their frames move very swift and the story feels wholesome that way atleast for me..

Secondly coming to todays epi there were some glitches I  terms of logic but I dont mind because when it comes to TV shows itna chalta hai..

Also we need to understand it's a thriller series and u wont always get what u expect.. it is supposed to revoke that thrill within u.. wether the show itself or the precap.. so if u r looking for a typical ITV show it wont happen.. everything is twisted here..

Maya is here to revenge using both the sons of MJ.. she wants to hurt both of them to get even with MJ.. With Rishi she even though has baited him with attraction she is not ok with his closeness.also Rishi is only playing on her finger tips..he has nothing to think much on his own and she knows that

With Rudra whatever she does comes back right with opposite force.. because he reasons and questions.. so every time she puts a bait on him, she herself is also getting caught because Rudra is truthful and honest to her... the truth and dare game, she kept trying to get the truth out of him..but when he came back and opened his wounds to her ,she couldn't stop herself too because those words of his are exactly what she is feeling too..

Rudra is not selfish like u said.. he does understand that getting Maya into his already messed up life will inflict more pain in her already painful life and he doesnt want that.. that has just set him off impulse think that marrying Ananya will shut his feelings for Maya.. but ofcourse that's not going to happen.. they might fight again to keep their feelings aside but the more they do that the more they will be drawn towards each other.. 

I feel Ananya as a character for me has shown a lot of strength.. she might open Rudra eyes to accept his love for Maya.. because she might be happy about the marriage part but when she will find that it's nothing to do with love from Rudra end she will question it.. as a friend she will find what is right for him.