Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Tujhe hi writer banna chahiye yaar. Kya zabardast jhatka lagta dono kameena aur kameeni ko. Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? Rab ne banayi jodi? What tag line would this rhanju story have. 🤣

There was some serial long time ago where similar to this story happened. It was played  by leena(tanu). The younger sister  didn't like her older sister and both of them felt for the same guy. But in the marriage day of the guy and  sister a goon who loved the big sister swaped the place of the boy while the younger  sister swapped the place of her older sister and eventually  the young sister and goon got married. It was so funny🤣. So I am imagining  this scenario

Imagine after marrying to Rhea sanju needs to go to jail and Pragya tells her to go there to so to never leave her husband side😆. It would be so funny.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

My fear is mostly cv's make ranbir marry rhea by mahaanta of prachi-pragya or due to abhi. That's what I'm afraid of with all this. I'm glad to see that nothing has shook ranbir's faith in prachi till date. It proves he's a true lover and perfect for prachi, but just wish she saw that. 

I don't  think Cvs will take such risk as they will loose a lot of viewers  and Rhea is too much  of evil to be with Ranbir. The ranbir rhea marriage track will happen but marriage actually happening is.different thing.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rexana19

Agree. I finished watching in 5 mins only watching the Ranbir scenes properly. Feel it's going drag for a while.

I too finished the whole epi in 5 min. what is the use of such boring and stupid tracks I don't know. They could easily have shown the fashion show track or the picnic track. But no, they have to show some idiotic track. This whole week I guess. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am neither watching or writing highlights for today's episode. 🤢 Even tomorrow's epi looks skippable. 🤢

I know. Today's epi except Pranbir and Ranbir scene is pukeworthy. At least Prachi decided to fight back and finally come out of her forever damsel in distress mode.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes but there was some contractor who was posessive  of Bulbul and if I am not mistaken  he was still active when he was revealed. So the cvs might take same route.

Never really watched show when bulbul was there. To be honest I never watched this show except 1 or two episodes on rare occasions when my mum switched on to it when I would be in he living room. It's only post this leap I watched every episode only because of new gen. ❤️

Miss-Behave thumbnail

There was some serial long time ago where similar to this story happened. It was played  by leena(tanu). The younger sister  didn't like her older sister and both of them felt for the same guy. But in the marriage day of the guy and  sister a goon who loved the big sister swaped the place of the boy while the younger  sister swapped the place of her older sister and eventually  the young sister and goon got married. It was so funny🤣. So I am imagining  this scenario

Imagine after marrying to Rhea sanju needs to go to jail and Pragya tells her to go there to so to never leave her husband side😆. It would be so funny.

What a fab storyline 👏🤣 But this is balaji.... I doubt they will pair rhea and sanju up.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I don't  think Cvs will take such risk as they will loose a lot of viewers  and Rhea is too much  of evil to be with Ranbir. The ranbir rhea marriage track will happen but marriage actually happening is.different thing.

Yeah just hoping ranbir never ever marries rhea.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

I know. Today's epi except Pranbir and Ranbir scene is pukeworthy. At least Prachi decided to fight back and finally come out of her forever damsel in distress mode.

Yes so she might prove herself innocent with pragya's help by looking for the girl because ranbir might be in jail, but I guess and hope vikram and abhi will take him out on time for him to be able to help. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Guys I really wish cv's would have shown better why prachi is the way she is. I get that she's middle class and belongs to a single mother, hence why she puts up so many boundaries for herself and restricts herself to only think about bettering her future to make herself and her mother proud, yet I wish cv's would have shown a better explanation for her character being like this, such as giving us insight into how being raised by a single mother and not having her father around affected her sine childhood to make her so conscious of trusting or mingling with males, and for being too serious and not having as much and being social.