sabko dhyan wahi Tha 😈
where is catcher??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sabko dhyan wahi Tha 😈
where is catcher??
sleeping probably.. uthega tw khush hojayega😆
it was so funny! After they patched up, Sid was his old self! He was upset yesterday and so was Sana!
These two get affected by each other very badly
Yessssss 🥳🥳🥳 I plan to loop the episode throughout tonight and sleep at work tomorrow 🤣Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind
partaayy🥳🤗
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I m dead sure that Sid is on mission to take either Mahira or Jariwala out this week, so giving attention to madhu
He knows Sana doesn’t like both of them and she feels insecure around both!
I mean he had nothing in his mind until yesterday to flirt and suddenly he changed the plot
Yes he did. He is going extra mile for madhu.
And madhu se flirting sana wont mind much as she knows madhu vishal kaa scene hai.
I think sid also dislikes shefali . Mahira kaa I think he likes her as a friend but now he shall maintain that distance too
Yessssss 🥳🥳🥳 I plan to loop the episode throughout tonight and sleep at work tomorrow 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 sab pagal hain, pagal hain, pagal hain 😎
Voting for Sid? 😎 😆