🤣🤣🤣 Arti getting so happy to be chosen as sanchalak. 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🤣🤣🤣 Arti getting so happy to be chosen as sanchalak. 😂😂
Chingu is right, Asim looks very 🥰 today!
😂
do you judge someone if one finds sidnaaz antics hot?
While I agree that Madhu should wash the plates and do her job.
I really don’t get why Zariwala couldn’t just get ONE TAWA and ONE BELAN out from the lot, wash it and use it?
Would’ve taken seconds, under a minute. They all act like such kids it’s unbelievable. 🙄😂
do you judge someone if one finds sidnaaz antics hot?
Literally no comments for them 🤢Mere liye entertainment nhi cheapness hai...
Originally posted by: garima22
Literally no comments for them 🤢Mere liye entertainment nhi cheapness hai...
earlier they were okay but now its getting too much
OMG 😲 I was seriously thinking the same. 😆
I wanted to post this earlier today. I had saved this in my draft. - “Shukla must be getting communication when he is alone in smoking room.”
https://twitter.com/TherealAtif008/status/1214995690688012291?s=20
😆 😆