😆😆
Uru's song suggestion is a hit 😆
Makers will also probably use it now for Abir in nishmish shaadi😆
☺️☺️ I will not rant and complain on anything If they do so 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆😆
Uru's song suggestion is a hit 😆
Makers will also probably use it now for Abir in nishmish shaadi😆
☺️☺️ I will not rant and complain on anything If they do so 😎
mood kharab ni Kar rahi but BP bolenge ni kya Kuch BHIaise abir dhol peetna shuru Hoga to
Kahan chale Gaye sab?🤔
mood kharab ni Kar rahi but BP bolenge ni kya Kuch BHIaise abir dhol peetna shuru Hoga to
Meen....😆
Abir is going to get epic bezzati.......😆its childish to come with dhol and balloons......😆
Mishti bacchi he kya?? To get happy with ballons and dhol😆
part of me wants it to happen🤣Meen....😆
Abir is going to get epic bezzati.......😆its childish to come with dhol and balloons......😆
Mishti bacchi he kya?? To get happy with ballons and dhol😆
part of me wants it to happen🤣
I dnt know...i want mishti to give hard time to abir for everything......but I dnt want the maheshwari family to insult Abir😆
mishti and BP ki taraf se, no one elseI dnt know...i want mishti to give hard time to abir for everything......but I dnt want the maheshwari family to insult Abir😆
Geethu.....🤗😆
I am expecting everything nowadays....😆
Nannu can go psycho.....😆 Abir can become violent😆 Mishti can become possessed 😆
BP can become hitler.😆 Everything is possible.....
I dnt think Mishti will back out ..its not going to be easy......😆Dhol and balloons dikhakher mishti ko khush karne ka time gaya.........😆He needs to do something solid.....not this band baaja baarat....😆
Ekjackly 🤣
Aisa kya dekh liya meen 😆
I am missing her too 😎😎 Drooling on shaheer is not fun without her 🤔
mood kharab ni Kar rahi but BP bolenge ni kya Kuch BHIaise abir dhol peetna shuru Hoga to
Bolenge hi 😆 Aaiye aaiye welcome nahi karenge 🤣