Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am saying yea log addicts ban jayengee by March 🤣
March is my lucky month. I was born in march...❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am saying yea log addicts ban jayengee by March 🤣
March is my lucky month. I was born in march...❤️
Thanks.
Congratulations, aap bhi Goldie...
apna ashirwad aise hi banaye rakhiyega maate 🙏Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣 Tathastu
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Congrats pooja nd mishti.....🥳Goldie
Thanks, Annu ji...
thank you ankieji for your ashirwad 🤗
iska ashirbad mila toh march tak jarur addictzz banoge , basss lagan , himmat aur mehenat honi chiye 🤣
thank you baccha 🤗
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Congratulations Pooja & Mishti. 🤗may you become IF Addicts soon
Thanks for the Aashirwad... ❤️🤗
yeh sare ji hatwane pe kyun tule hue h 😭 yeh meri respect h aapke liye😊