orangutan bana diya haww 🤣
Nahi nahi she knows. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
orangutan bana diya haww 🤣
Nahi nahi she knows. 🤣
aap hi bata dijiye naa please😊
bajju aa gaya toh ban sakte h , chances h😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am saying yea log addicts ban jayengee by March 🤣
Shruti se poocho ya Oppo se 🤣 I explained everything yesterday 🤣 if I laugh ask Oppo If oppo laughs ask me and if we both laugh ask Shruti 🤣aap hi bata dijiye naa please😊
🤣 Tathastubajju aa gaya toh ban sakte h , chances h😆
Congrats pooja nd mishti.....🥳Goldie
oppo ji bataiye naa, please ankie ji itni kyu has rahi h???
thank you annu ji 🤗Originally posted by: Annu8193
Congrats pooja nd mishti.....🥳Goldie
Misti, Goldie ban ne ki lakh lakh badhaiyan
Oye balle balle 🥳